Tattoo shop Pt 4

Okay this is the last imagine for this little story I hope you liked it, I might a proper full book for this :) thanks for 4.5k.

You had quickly ran back to the house all eyes watching you, as you picked up your backpack calling a uber, Before waving awkwardly to Liza. Waiting by the sidewalk you listened to the hum of crickets and the sound of faint music coming from the house, the trees whipped and trashed as a warm breeze picked up, cuddling yourself the Uber finally arrived, hopping in they began to drive you down back to your apartment. 

Bright lights flickered and danced as the car sped down the road. Glancing out of the window, the car passed the beach, the turquoise water shimmering like gems as the sun kissed the horizon, sending streaks of mango, peach and other beautiful colours all over the desert of light blue sky. The waves dipped up and down waving to you as the car stopped and you got out. Checking the time on your phone it read 7:25 you were meeting Conor at 8:00 at the tattoo place. A warm happy feeling coursed through your body as you got to your apartment and got changed. 

After checking your recent youtube video, you got up and looked in the mirror. The once bouncy curls fell lose over your shoulders and your shirt was crumpled and a stain was pretty present on your jeans. Gladly you pulled out your bags and got your new clothes out. You pulled on the black skinny jeans that had multiple rips in them, matching it with a white vest top and a black and white flannel shirt. Adding some dark red lipstick and some shades (cuz they were your fav route) You stared at yourself in the mirror. Placing your hand on your hips you nibbled your hangnail before whispering "somethings missing" Going over to your draw you picked up a old black and grey snapback that read "California" Heath had got it for you when you filmed TFIL with him , you placed it on your bundle of hair and smiled. 

Suddenly your phone rang, picking it up you grinned as you heard Conor's voice trail down the phone. "Hey cant wait to see you tonight" 

"me to I cant wait" you said leaning against a wall your trainers tapping the floor. 

"well see you in ten minutes" he said. You quickly said goodbye and went to the Tattoo shop.

8:00

The sky was black, a canvas of white speckled stars dotted the sky. "Hey" you heard, Spinning around you saw Conor. His hair was ruffled but it was styled in the most adorable way possible, He wore a white shirt and a black leather jacket that had a badge on the side, his blue eyes wondered to yours, grinning you said hey back before you both started heading down to the boulevard. The conversation was going great you talked about your jobs, he was a singer witch only made you fall even more in love with him. 'Yeah its pretty cool yanno" He said laughing .

"Yeah sounds fucking amazing. I made videos and just dumb shit like that" He looked at you "its not dumb your talented my friend Caspar showed me some of your stuff" Blushing you gave him a small push, "well what do you think go THY CONTENT" you said in a posh voice, He chuckled "yeah its fucking sick" You grinned at him again as he gently intertwined your fingers together.

"Im taking back THE CROWN!!" You both sang as he drove down to the beach. Panic at the disco blared as you both screamed the lyrics. Coming to a stop you stared at Conor "damn son your a good singer" he blushed admitting to his youtube channel. 

In your head you swooned, he can sing, like really good. He opened the car door and began singing Death of a Bachelor, you smiled singing along as you both strolled down the dimly lit sandy beach. The black water watched you as you took of your trainers holding them in your hand. "Death of a bachelor oh oh oh" you both sang. "not to shabby Y/N" Conor said squeezing your hand. You gave him a cheeky wink before you both sat on the warm sand, looking out into the black water. "wanna take a dip" you asked. "not the best swimmer" he said shyly.

"well i'am" you giggled getting up, he watched you smiling in his head thinking how you were so damn beautiful. "oi turn around" you joked, he covered his eyes as you pulled your top of and jeans until you were just in your underwear and bra. "adios Conor" you said waving before diving into the water. 

Gliding though the salty water your hair swept back, As you came up you turned to face the beach. As you turned Conor appeared "I lied" he said. You furrowed your brow "I'm an amazing swimmer" nodding you moved closer to him, his chest pressing up to yours, His face inches from your own. Then your lips collided his hands wrapping around your waist your hands finding his hair. Smiling you pulled away, "damn"

5 years later

Well to say you started dating would be an understatement, hell you got married after four years being together. Had a baby after a year and well you still lived in LA and he moved out there because he loved it way to much. When Liza met him she loved him, David being David vlogged pretty much everything you did so did Zane and well... everyone. Life was good but one night you were at a party and had gone out side to get some air whilst Conor was getting slightly okay very drunk. 

You sat on the curb and smiled, thinking how perfect life was, when you felt someone tap you on the shoulder... Heath. "hey" you said smiling at him. "Sorry we never got that date" you said, he laughed, "don't worry bout it" he grinned.

WELL THATS THE END OF THIS STORY TATTOO SHOP HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

PLEASE CHECKOUT AbiMarie643 f and read her Conor book :) 

HOLY SHIT WE HIT 4.9K THANK YOUUUUU XXXX