Tattoo shop Pt2

This is kinda a continued part from the last part I hope you like it tho.

Hollywood bollavard was packed with crazy acts as usual, you walked down the promenade laughing as David shoved his vlogging camera in your face."BOI" you yelled as he continued to film you, before putting his camera in his bag. "did that boy call you then" he asked wrapping his arm around Liza's shoulder as she wolf whistled. "no" you said shaking you head a frown slowly creeping onto your face. '"Baby girl don't worry he's a jackass" Heath said, Zane gave him a punch "ow what!" he said. He raised his eyebrow looking back at you, as you all walked into a Taco Bell. "he'll call" Zane said flipping Heath's hat of head.

Unsure of what you thought you ordered your food and the group sat down at a table. "I'm just saying your going to vomit" Zane laughed at Heath who had ordered way to much food. "baby have you met me" he replied. Laughing you felt your phone buzz. Quickly pulling it out you saw the name Conor on the screen. A massive smile apparated on your face as you answered the call.

"Hey" you said, as your friends watched you eagerly.

"Hey sorry I did'nt call sooner" his thick British accent flowing through the phone. "its just I did'nt want to seem a stalker"

"BISSSHH WHAT HE SAYING" Zane moaned shaking your arm. Pressing your finger to your lips you spoke into the phone. "oh don't worry I've been busy anyways" Heath snorted, you gently kicked him under the table. "Abuser' he wined. "shut up you know I love you" you joked.

"what?" Conor said concern but also happiness traced in his voice.

"Oh shit sorry I was talking to Heath" You said face palming.

silence.

Then you heard him laugh a funny kinda snorting laugh that made your heart melt."its okay yeah I was going to say I love you to but then realised I met you like two days ago" Smiling the conversation continued. Your friends began to have there own conversation every so often looking over and giving you a grin.

"so do you wanna maybe I don't know... hang out" Conor asked, you could hear the nervousness in his voice you bit the top of your lip trying not to scream and yell in exsitment. "yeah i'd love to" You whispered so the others wouldn't hear.

"cool wanna meet at that weird tattoo place again" he suggested, you agreed before briefly asking what time and then saying goodbye. You hung up the phone you lips spread into the biggest smile. "OHHHH GURL" Zane yelled snapping his fingers "you got a date" you smile and nod you head. Liza explodes with happiness already talking about your outfit. "Calm down" you laughed, as she grabbed you dragging you of to buy some new clothes. The boys watched as you both walked (well Liza ran you kinda just jogged after her)

David got up running outside to vlog it be because to be quite frank it was funny as fuck. It left Zane and Heath in the fast food place. Heath looked out the window avoiding eye contact with Zane who was staring at him. "shit" Zane said gasping a smile plastered onto his face. "What" Heath said blushing slightly. "You like Y/N don't you" He said clapping his hands together in a frenzy. "no what" Heath said running his hand through his hair.

"Baby stop with the bullshit" Zane said walking after him. "doesn't matter if do she's going of with that British dude" Heath said sadness present in his voice. "you should just tell her" Zane said holding in his excitement. "YOU'D BE CUTE AF" He said.

"You never know Heath" Zane said climbing into David's Tesla. "huh" David said his camera know back on the two boys. "nothing" Heath said.

Plot twist guys... whats gonna happen ideas or suggestions would be cool.