Mistakes part 2

Okay get ready for a sad chapter but it'll be good so don't worry. :)

five minutes before the accident

You sat on your couch your hands fiddling with your phone, you wanted to leave and run and just not be there anymore GOD you loved him to pieces but what he said was... lies.

You heard a voice outside of your apartment window and quickly ran over to see it, in the distance you could see a man... Conor. His head bowed and his hands shoved in his pockets. You ran down stairs to see him, not knowing whether to be mad happy upset.

Getting to the front door you stopped. A black Honda had stopped, and Laying face down was.. was. You let out a scream running out to the road kneeling down next to Conor cupping his cheeks with your hands. "Hey your gonna be okay" you said brushing a few strands of hair out of the way. Pulling out your phone you called a ambulance.

You gently rolled him into his back listening to the rise and fall of his chest. "I'm so sorry" you whispered salty tears dripping down your face. Soon enough the paramedics arrived slowly hosting him into the back of the van. With out a second thought you clambered in taking his hand and rubbing it softly.

Skipping the journey.

You sat in the waiting room your head in your hands when you heard a voice that rung a bell in your head. Looking up you saw Jack his blonde hair flipped over his face, tears streaming down his face. "Jack" you called out, your voice cracked as he spun around walking over to you crushing you as he wrapped his arms around your body crying softly into your chest.

"He'll be okay Jack" you whispered pulling away wiping a tear with your thumb. He nodded. A couple hours later a doctor walked in greeting you before stating "just two broken ribs and sprained ankle but he'll be fine"

You sighed in relief as the doctor led you to Conor's ward. He was sitting up and looked perfectly okay just a few bumps and bruises. Seeing you he went to say "I'm so" before you cut him of by kissing him "everyone makes mistakes I still fucking love you though" he grinned kissing your nose.

Well that was shit. Sorry I've got school so if I don't update it's because of exams and shit. Requests are still open