Baby boy

Imagine: your preggo (yeah I just said that) and you go into labour whilst at Jacks house during a collaboration. Note: Conor isn't there.

"JACK YOU DUMB FUCK" Josh yelled covering his face from the oncoming eggs that Jack was hurdling at him. "You lost the game you idiot" he said stopping momentarily trying to hold in his laughs. You sat in your chair next to Mikey who was also laughing his ass off. "Cor that looked like it hurt" he winced as the egg shell cracked of joshes head.

"Sure does" you said, you voice lowering a tad, clutching your stomach. Mikey looked over at you "you alright Y/N" he asked a trace of worry on his thick British accent. Nodding you assured him it was just a few baby kicks. Mikey raised his eyebrow "well tell us if it gets worse" he said Patting your shoulder. Smiling you looked back at the camera as Jack said goodbye and you started to clean up the mess.

Suddenly a sharp pang of pain shot through your abdomen. "SHIT" you moaned reaching back and leaning against the wall. "Damn you okay" Jack said rushing over grabbing your arm and gently placing you down on the couch.

Letting out a puff of air you shook your head, and then the pain came back, you grabbed jacks hand and squeezed it burying your head into his shoulder, clenching your jaw. Mikey rubbed your back "baby" he mouthed to Jack who was holding your hand as you groaned into his chest. "Y/N I think the baby's coming" he whispered in a calm tone. Though his face showed pure fear. As you were his brothers girlfriend this meant he was slightly (okay massively) over protective of you when Conor wasn't around.

You looked up your eyes brimming with tears, "no jack.. no no" you spluttered let out a sharp yell as another contraction hit you like a truck.

He knelt down in front of you cupping your cheeks "it's okay I promise I won't let anything bad happen" he gulped "Josh is going to call Conor to meet us at the hospital because I may look like a dashing midwife" you laughed bowing your head "but I'm not" he finished.

Placing his arms around you he swiftly helped you up and walked to Mikey's car. Sitting in the bad seat you still had grasp of Jacks hand. "Sorry" you groaned tightening your grasp on his wrist. "It's fine" he replied giving you a tiny hug.

20 minutes later

The car finally pulled up outside the hospital. Jack walked you to the desk where two friendly nurses placed you in a wheel chair. "Your the dad" one asked, Jack blushed "erh no my brother is he's coming soon" the blonde haired woman smiled and promptly whisked you away.

"Jack" You groaned, your voice nearly cracking "stay with me till Con gets here" you asked. He nodded following you into a hospital room. Lying in the bed you closed your eyes and squeezed you hands. "Hurry up Con" you mumbled. Suddenly you felt a massive shooting pain down your stomach. As soon as this happened though a nurse walked in and checked your vitals.

"Well miss Y/L/N looks like we're ready to start pushing" she said cheerily. You shook your head and Jacks hands became clammy. "No I can't please I need Conor" you said between cries.

"Fuck" Jack said panic rising in his voice. You let out a yelled and screamed "Jack please" your eyes tearing up "please find Conor" you said your face red with tension.

About ten minutes of trying not to push a familiar face bounded into the room. His hair tousled and face red. Stopping mid entry Jack slowly got up and pulled him into a hug, "good luck Con" he whispered before giving you a thumbs up and walking out.

Conor ran over to the plastic chair clutching your hand, his hands were shaking so was his whole body. "Con" you uttered cupping the back of his head with your free hand, "you made it okay breathe" you said kissing him on the nose. He smiled kissing you back.

The nurse smiled before stating " I think this baby wants to come meet you now" you nodded looking at Conor still and then back at the nurse. "Okay... push!"she asked.

You strained and squeezed Conor's hand, you groaned before it generated into a scream. You feel back into the pillows "your doing good" Conor mumbled into your ear. "Ready to push again hunny" the nurse questioned.

Nodding you pushed and pushed. "Fuck" you cried, placing Conor's hand to your lips "get it out please.. please" you screamed as you carried on pushing for a further two hours.

"The heads out okay Y/N" the nurse announced. "Right FUCK this" you said Conor laughed, "get that little fucker out" he said you giggled looking over him. Staring into his deep blue eyes "love you" you mouthed "love you to" he replied.

With one final bellow of pain you fell back into the bed. Your chest rising and falling. Then a scream, not yours a baby's. You opened your eyes and didn't even look at the baby but at Conor. His eyes fixated on the small bundle of joy who's legs and arms were failing all over the place.

The nurse had cut the umbilical cord as Conor was to busy staring at the baby to move. She smiled and handed the child to him. "It's a boy" she whispered in his ear. His face lit up and a tear fell one of his eyes. The baby had beautiful blue eyes and tiny wisps of brown hair. "Hello" he whispered gently kissing his nose.

You were an emotional wreak to be quite honest. Conor looked up at you a grin spread across his face, before passing the baby to you and clambering onto the bed next to you. "He better be able to sing" you said to Conor. He chuckled kissing your cheek. "What should we call him?" He asked.

"How about Charlie?"you questioned He thought for a second "Charlie Maynard.. has a nice ring to it" he said smiling down at the two people who he loved he most.

Soon enough Jack had bursted into the room with the rest of the boys. "Sorry I was just worried that som..." he began to say before Conor dragged his blubbering brother to see his new little nephew. Jack smiled and looked at you "shame he's gonna have Conor's looks" he joked. Everyone laughed looking at the little baby boy.... Charlie Maynard.

Wow that was long but I spent a long time writing it. Should I do a separate Jack Maynard imagine book?