Brighton pt 2

Holy shit I'm bad at updating IM SO SORRY but this is the second part.

3rd person POV

It was seven and the Yh was just starting to dip down under the sea as Y/N began to get ready. She put on her black ripped jeans white button up and black trainers. She grinned at her phone as Conor texted
"Meet me by the peir ☺️"
"Okay see you soon 😊"

Running downstairs she yelled bye to her mum and began to sprint down the hill toward the boardwalk to see Conor.

Y/N pov

I hated running but I didn't want to be late. As I sped down towards the pier I saw Conor also running. We stopped when we met panting from exhaustion. He smiled saying "well fancy seeing you here" I laughed shoving him slightly. We began to walk down the pier, the sun had casted a beautiful glow across the sky leaving purples and pinks. We reached the end of the pier. Looking out into the sea, my H/C blowing in the warm breeze. I could see him looking at me his eyes shimmering.

Conor's POV

I just couldn't stop looking at her, her eyes glinted from the remaining sunlight. She looked over at me and I blushed slowly moving closer to her, she smiled back at me. We held this silence but it wasn't awkward more peaceful. I don't know why I did what I did next but I kinda well... kissed her.

3rd person pov

They stood next to each other then Conor leaned in and there lips crashed together, moving in synch. For a couple of seconds they kissed before pulling away, both of there faces grinning.

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe that just fucking happened. I couldn't stop smiling, the mood was shortly ended as my phone began to buzz, I groaned picking it up whilst Conor laughed. It was my mum damn it. "I have to go home" I said, looking back at Conor. He looked upset but took my hand and said "guess I'll have to walk you home" I smiled again as we made our way back to my house. Something told me living in Brighton wouldn't be so bad after all.

IM SORRY THAT WAS SO BAD OMFG, THANK YOU FOR 11K I don't derseve it tho