Prove it

Here have some smut you dirty readers jk love you.... on with the smut

Kisses peppered your lower back as his fingers unzipped your black silk dress leaving it lifelessly on the cold wooden floor. Conor's soft lips traveled up from your tailbone to the drape of your neck, his hands clasped on your hips. Grabbing the loops on his belt you pulled him in closer so his body was pressed neatly into your back.

Fingers looped gently around the lace undergarments as he nuzzled into the side of your neck giving it small pecks as he slowly began to pull them down. You lent back on his soft brown curls desperate to hop into bed to do whatever was going to happen next. Pleasure waved over you as his slowly pumped, the gentle movements making your head roll back in pleasure. "Con" you moaned suddenly grasping his hand "mmm" he mumbled into your tense neck. You squeezed his hand making him go slightly faster.

Your knees buckled, your hand still firmly placed on his quickly moving hand, the other combing through his hair. Suddenly you let out a moan holding his hand even tighter. "Come on darlin" he groaned pulling away and tugging you to the bed.

Lifting your legs up high, he left small kisses down your thighs making you squirm and giggle. "Fuck I love you" he said

"Prove it" you whispered pulling him closer. He grinned attacking you with small kisses until they turned into full on smooches, his hand roaming over every part of your body. "Come on baby" you gasped.

Spreading your legs he quickly pushed in making you bite your lip. The wave of pleasure soon followed as he continued to thrust, "baby" he whispered his voice cackling slightly. You knew he needed a small break so you flipped over.

Hands rested on his chest, those baby blue eyes shut, his hands clamped around you wrists as you swiftly grined into him. He let out a soft moan, bending down you nibbled his ear lobe making his arms snake around your waist as your back made contact with the sheets again.

"I love you to" you gasped as he hit the sweet spot making your hips buckle and finger nails dig into his skin. Louder grunts left his lips as he began to grow sloppy and tired. Your hips buckled upwards as your legs squeezed around his crotch making him yell your name before sliding in one finger to make things go quicker.

"Y/N I'm" you hushed his voice with a strong kiss, trapping his moan inside your own mouth. The knot in your stomach was almost painful as both his hands cupped your cheeks. "Fuck" he said, as you finally gave in letting out a cry of pleasure. Him doing the same a few seconds later.

"That enough proof Y/N"

"Yeh"

HOLY WATER FOR ALL YOU NASTYS