Birthday girl

Arabella_Joyy  sorry for the delay :) Sorry if I get your features wrong but my wifi wasn't working :(

"Arabella wake up" your mum called from the bottom of the stairs. Groaning you got up slipped on a pair of black jeans and a jumper before tying up your soft waved brown hair. The sun was slowly rising and strips of gold liquidated into your bedroom. A strong smell of pancakes fluttered up the stairs and you grinned remembering it was your birthday. Running downstairs you bumped into your mum "look out Hun" she said as you laughed sitting down at the table, your glossy hazelnut eyes watching the piping hot fluffy pancakes in front of you before devouring them in five minuets flat.

"Good breakfast?" Your mum said plopping down next to you handing a card over and a neatly packed present on the table. Suddenly - as you were about to tear the pink wrapper of the present- your sisters Lucy and Lydia bounded down the stairs there blonde hair matching and both holding tiny parcels and a card. "Aw thanks" you said taking them.

Opening the present from your mum you got a full box set of your favourite show inside the card was a gift card and it read "go to the ice cream parlour on 23rd street" laughing you looked up and asked "that's an odd thing to put in a card"

From Lucy you got a black French connection dress the top laced and the bottom slick and soft "ohhhhh thanks Lu" you said. The card also had a weird message, "go to the pier after the parlour" rolling with the strange cards you took Lydia's gift.

It was a photo frame with pictures of the twins. You and Conor. Grinning you took the final card and read aloud "go to the beach" smiling at the sweet presents you tried on the black dress, it hugged your slim figure well and you let your brown hair down before putting on a pair of black converse. "Okay I'm leaving now" you yelled. Leaving the house a warm breeze hit your face as you made your way to the ice cream parlour.

The bell rang and a Dave (owner of the shop) handed you a slip "looking snazzy" along with the note was a small box occupying a small rose gold ring. "Awe" you gasped placing it on "Conor" you asked Dave, he nodded and you smiled before waving and going to the pier.

The sun was bright and blared across the wide expanse of blue sky. Reaching the pier you walked into the arcade and remembered your and Conor's first date:
"Go go go" Conor yelled and you smacked the whack a mole vigorously before a bunch of tickets splurged out of the slot. "Yayyyy" you yelled as you pulled them out. Conor grinned at you his blue eyes watching as you picked up the pink tickets. "Arabella" he said taking your hand, you blushed at the contact of his warm hands as he slowly moved in and kissed you wrapping his arms around your waist.

Smiling you looked at the old beaten down game. Suddenly someone came over to you, Jazz (a worker at the arcade) "this is for you" she said her green eyes darting to the box in her hand. It was small maybe the size of two pound coins put together. Taking it you unwrapped the box. Inside was a very small wrapped up piece of paper, picking it up and opening it you let out a small gasp. It was a ticket from the whack a mole game, had the date on it it an all. "He found it under his bed" Jazz said as she walked. On the back was one word "go" you laughed tucking it in your phone case.

The last place you had to go was the beach. Ahh good memory's of that beach, the crashing waves and the sound of seagulls squawking and flying over head into the horizon. As you made your way down to the beach you saw Zoe. "Zoe" you yelled running over engulfing her in a hug. "Gotta blind fold you sorry" she said wrapping a blindfold around your eyes and began to lead you down the beach. Feeling the soft warm sand under your feet you remembered one date you had gone on not to long ago:

You sat on the towel Conor next to you, his arm around your shoulder, his blue eyes meeting your hazel nut ones. "I love you Arabella" he whispered. Looking over you smiled leaning in and kissing his soft lips, he moved in grabbing you close and placing you on his lap. "I love you to.. idiot" you added , he chucked before kissing you again.

"Okay were here" Zoe said, her voice filled with excitement. You hadn't realised you'd been out all day as when the blind fold was pulled of the sky was a deep purple and splashes of red, mango, dark blue and pink littered the sky like paint on a canvas. "SURPRISE" everyone yelled, jumping back you turned around and gasped. Large wooden sticks were aligned around a patch of the beach holding up white and pink fairy lights, a table of your favourite snacks and drinks was set up and a large BBQ was set up. A band was also there playing your favourite song. Conor stood a few feet in front of you before saying "to much?" His hair gelled perfectly and wearing the most adorable outfit ever. You shook your head running over and jumping into his arms, your eyes watering. He hugged you and when placing you down kissed you passionately on the lips. "Time to party" he grinned as the band picked up speed and everyone began to dance. Lucy and Lydia explained later on that it was all Conor's idea and how he'd been planning it for weeks.

The clock on your watch hit 3:00 in the morning and the party soon came to a halt as Conor took you back to a beautiful hotel room with a sea front view. "Wow" you said leaning over the banister. "Wow" Conor whispered placing his chin on your shoulder before swirling you around and kissing you again his arms tightly holding you, your hands rummaged around in his brown curls and as the moment became more heated Conor stopped. "Sorry I forgot to give you this" he handed you another parcel. Pulling the wrapper of and gasped. It was a small Polaroid of you and Conor at his house messing around and a set of keys "what.." you said looking up. "Move in with me" he asked shyly. You grinned wider than you had all day. "I mean you are 19" he said you nodded and smashed your lips onto his. "I'll take that as a yes" he laughed. "Yeah" you said smiling.

Ahh that was so long but I hoped you liked it Arabella_Joyy