Tattoo shop

okay if you know who David Dobrik and his gang of friends are then you'll get this if you don't OH WELL.

"No Heath I'm not getting your name tattooed on my ass" you laughed smacking him lightly on the back of the head. He groaned "Bishhhhh you gotta get somethin" he sassed snapping his fingers. The others agreed pulling out there vlogging cameras. "really David" you said as he shoved the camera in your face. Soon enough you manned up and decided to get a bird tattoo on your ankle.

"Caspar fuck of" A voice echoed through the shop. Heath and Zane burst out laughing as a blonde boy was getting his tattoo (screaming rather loudly in the process) the other guy was wearing a black jacket and his hair was gelled but kind of scruffy. "YOUR CRUSHING MY HAND" You couldn't help giggle at him. He must of heard you because his head swirled around to look at you. He gave you a quick smile before looking at his mess of a friend. "and done" the tattoo guy said cleaning your ankle and letting you look at it. Paying him you and Heath went outside to wait for the others.

"that British guy was eyeing you up Y/N" Heath said a trace annoyance in his voice. You gave him a nudge "and who cares" he shrugged going to the car for a smoke. Standing alone for a moment you heard a voice again "fucking talk to her Con" and then a body slamming into yours. "fuck um sorry" he said helping you up. Laughing you took his hand, he had the most amazing blue eyes and a warm inviting smile. "I'm.." he went to say "Conor I'm guessing" you finished he chuckled shaking your hand. "guess you heard my mate" You nodded laughing as his cheeks turned red.

"You come here a lot then" he asked,

"yeah most nights we get dumb tattoos you should see the stuff my friends have" You replied pointing inside the shop to David, Liza, Zane, Toddy and Scotty. He stifled a laugh and said "I didnt catch your name"

"I didnt throw it" you responded earning another laugh from him. "Y/N" His eyes dodged around your face taking in every detail of your face. HONK!!!!!

You both jumped, spinning on your heels you yelled to the red pick up truck "GIVE ME A SEC BOI" You saw Heath roll his eyes as he leaned back into the seat. "your boyfriend I'm guessing" Conor said shying away slightly. You burst into a fit of laughter wiping your face "no" you watched as his face relaxed "no no he's my best friend.. bit protective kinda like an older brother"

"ahhh makes sense" he whispered. "huh" you asked. "well your very well how to put it... beautiful" you blushed and bit your lip hiding your childish smile. "if you want we could.." before he could finish Heath honked his horn again " BOI" you yelled, but you couldn't stay mad at him for to long as he was kinda just looking out for you. "you were saying" you said.

"haha yeah um we could hang out." you nodded he grinned handing you his phone number before waving and walking back into the shop, getting a high five from one of his friends.

You turned and began to walk to the truck staring at the piece of paper. "oh my god GURRRLLLL GET IN" Heath said grabbing your wrist through the window. you snapped out of the trance and hopped in the car. "he better not be a fuck boy" You heard Heath mumble.

'AWW HEATH" You yelled shaking his arm. "WHY YOU BOTHERED"

"What cant a friend lookout for another" he asked laughing at you.

"yeah you can"

Hope you liked that one I've been watching a lot of vlogs from Zane and David and thought this could be a good little series based in LA> IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS THO SO PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS.