Thank's Jack

Just a cute little thing that Jack says to you after you've had an argument with Conor

You pounded on Jacks apartment door tears streaming down your face. you did'nt care that it was nearly three in the morning, you needed to talk to your best friend about his ass of a brother. The door swung open and a sleepy Jack stood in the door way, his eyes wondered from his feet to your tearful eyes. Immediately he pulled you into a hug, moving you into the his little hallway. You cried in to his shoulder as he rubbed you back resting his chin on your head. "tell me all about it" he whispered taking you hand and plopping you down on the couch in his living room.

You stared at his rough scruffy blond hair and blue eyes as he looked at you in concern. "Conor" you barely uttered. Jack nodded running his hands through his hair trying to fix it a tiny bit. "what did he say" he asked handing you a tissue. "that he hated me and that I was useless" You said a few more tears falling from your eyes.

Jack wiped them of your cheeks and pulled you into another bone crushing hug. "Conor loves you"you pulled away from Jack for a second looking at him "he does okay he's so fucking in love with you its almost annoying, but he does okay Y/N your the reason he can write all those songs because your the person he's singing about... Vegas girl is about you, this is my version is about you. You know that right" you shook your head.

"well they are because your honestly one of the most amazing people I've ever met and when I first met you I was gonna ask you out." he paused blushing "but I didn't because I knew that Conor needed you. he needed a girl to write about an awesome funny cool, clever awesome flicking girl that doesn't take shit from no one." you laughed a little about how sweet Jack was being.

"And finally your fucking Conor and Y/N your made for each other Conor isn't Conor without music and guess what... you" he said. He stopped talking for a second and looked over your face, "and if you didnt love him then you would of left him a long time ago. You've had arguments before and this is just one of those arguments" he said holding your hands in his. You smile at him, he gave you cherry grin back.

Suddenly his phone rang....

CALLER ID CONOR

2 MISSED CALLS

Picking up he said "hey" you sat there and listened waiting for Jack to stop talking on the phone but he then handed you the phone.. "talk to him" he mouthed.

Taking the phone you put it to your ear, "hey"you mumbled scratching the back of your head, "fucking hell you scared the shit outta me" Conor's voice trailed down the phone his voice sounded horse like he'd been crying. "sorry" you said, "no its not your fault I was being a dick" Conor said you laughed a little, '"Maybe just tad" you said. knock knock.

you got up and went to open the door, Conor was standing there, you handed the phone back to Jack confused, as you walked toward him he went to open his mouth but you stopped him pressing your lips against his soft ones. "home" "home" he said. As you went to leave you looked back at Jack his head bowed a bit "Jack" you said he looked up smiling "yeah" he replied "Thanks" You said before heading home.

ahh that was kinda shit sounded better in my head but yanno I tired . requests are still open.