Tattoo shop Pt3

Guys I promise theres only gonna be two more parts to the "tattoo shop" imagines and thank you so fucking much for 3.9k thats crazy!!!

You and Liza had gone into forever 21 as she insisted you had to buy something new to wear for your date with Conor. She was busy rushing around picking out tops and jeans whilst you slowly traced your hands over a rail of colourful clothes. Suddenly your phone buzzed, quickly you picked it up not bothering to check who it was. Liza had pulled out her camera deciding this would be a great time to make a quick video, as she walked down an isle she began filming making dumb funny puns, as you took the call.

"yo" you said as your eye caught a cool band tee

"Y/N" the voice said.

"Zane?" you said laughing, as Liza tripped over a rack and began hysterically giggling at herself.

"whats up" you asked taking the clothes you'd picked out to the cashier.

"umm you know when you.. well Liza dragged you of to go shopping"

"hahaha yeah..." you said suspiciously, paying for the clothes and walking outside as Liza called for an Uber back to the guys house.

"well Heath um" Zane mumbled, obviously trying not to be heard by the boys.

"Heath said what" you said scratching the back of your neck, a feeling of concern filling your body.

Suddenly a massive smash could be heard from down your phone. Jumping in shock you kept quiet as you wanted to know what was going on. "stop no.. give me ... fucking hell.. ZANE" you heard the familiar sound of Heath's voice. "um Zane" you asked as you and Liza got into the Uber.

"hey its Heath can we talk when you get back" Heath said as Zane yelled in the background "fucking tell her you man-child!"

"yeah sure see you soon" you said hanging up the phone and looking over at Liza. She grinned at you... something was up and you knew it. The way she just acted the whole way back to the house made you feel uneasy.

TIME SKIP BACK AT THE HOUSE

Opening the gate to the back garden you and Liza walked in. As soon as you entered everyone locked onto you. "okay guys what the hell is going on" you asked, no one said a word until Zane ran over and began screaming "OH MY GOD I GOTTA TELL HER" Not to soon Alex had rugby tackled him into the pool allowing everyone erupt into a fit of laughter. Heath suddenly appeared a look of pure confusion on his face. Zane was soaking wet as he jumped out of the pool and went to get changed, muttering something under his breath as he walked past you.

"you wanted to talk" You yelled across the pool to Heath, he nodded, jogging over to him you both watched as David pulled his camera out, "god sake David" Gabbie said hitting him on the shoulder.

"why cant he just tell her he likes her already so I can film it" David blurted out. A silence hit the group like a truck. A lump formed in your throat as you slowly looked over back at Heath who had turned red. Abruptly he walked out you heard his truck door open then slam. Then the sound of the horn as he'd probably hit it. David looked over at you his eyes then looking over at Liza who looked well.. pissed.

"Nice one David" Elton said quietly. David looked back over at you and so did everyone. You just looked at the gate that he'd just walked out. Then you slowly began to walk around the pool not making eye contact with anyone. "Your such an asshole man, I was kidding when I was gonna say it" You heard Zane moan at David.

Standing on the drive you looked at the red truck that was parked on the drive. Heath's head was rested on the wheel and you could see his packet of cigarettes on the floor. Bending over you picked them up and slowly opened the door to the truck. "go away Zane" you heard him say.

"Heath" You whispered, he jumped at the sound of your voice. His face was still red and he just looked... sad. "I think David was just kidding he's a bit of an ass hat like that you know' you rambled on. Another short silence filled the space between you.

"no he wasn't lying" He muttered looking away from you. Biting your bottom lip you stared at him "what" you asked.

He kept quiet, "you should of said sooner Heath" You said breaking a small smile, he gave you a look before he gave you a smile back " but your going out with that Conor dude and he just looks like a fuckboi and I don't know your just so nice and fucking cool and uhh" He groaned resting his head on the steering wheel, "he seems nice and it doesnt mean I'm gone date him" you said shoving his shoulder. He laughed before saying "if it doesnt work out tonight"

"yeah..." you said.

"Promise I can take you out" He asked.

you grinned nodding, "spit on it" he said spitting on his hand, rolling your eyes you spat on your hand and then shook his. "its a deal" He grinned getting out of the car.

"oh Heath" you called.

"yeah" he asked.

You chucked him the packet of cigs "dropped these"

Sorry Conor wasn't in this like at all but this decides the next part which is the last part of this little story (Tattoo shop) though I hope you liked it. LOVE YOU GUYS XXX

.