Moring beauiful

Yes I know I've written 3 already but I'm kinda sad right now and I feel really happy and good about myself when I write so yeah.

Rolling on to the other side of the bed you noticed that Conor was gone. You shot up and looked around the room, your eyes glancing over to one of his shirts and a nerf gun. Clambering over to the objects you pulled the grey shirt over your head. It went down to your knees. "Bring it on Maynard" you said loading the gun with a bullet.

Slowly walking out of your room you ducked as a plastic bullet hurdled at you. Rolling over to the breakfast bar you pulled the trigger hitting Conor in the chest. "YES OH SUCK IT" you screamed standing up and waving your hands in the air. "I'm gonna get you" he said, his brown hair scruffy and curly. You stuck your tongue out he smiled the corners of his cheeks crinkling.

Before he broke into a full pelt run at you you scream and run away from him. "Get your beautiful ass over here" he said panting. "Gotta catch me first" you said jumping in the couch wiggling your bum at him. Suddenly he picked you up, you squealed as he threw you over his shoulder. Gently hitting him on this back he threw you on your bed.

"Have I ever said how adorable you look in my clothes" he whispered jumping on top of you, peppering  your face with soft kisses. "Nope I don't believe you have" you replied cupping his cheeks. You leaned forward and then kissed his nose, he smiled again. He was practically sitting on you and your didn't care one bit.

"I love you" he mumbled biting his lip breaking eye contact with you. You blushed and so did he, you pushed him away and sat on his stomach "it's a good thing I love you to other whys that would of been really awkward" you whispered, your hands on his chest. You bit your lip. "Fuck it" he said smashing his lips into yours. Taken aback slightly you rolled over  onto your back.

As the the make out session got more heated Conor stopped for a second and just looked at you. Your faces inches away from each other's. "I really do love you" he said. You grinned as whispered in his ear "love your more"

Ah okay my last one was better but hey imma do requests and I'll do anything SMUTTY or NONE SMUT what ever you want I'm your guy (wait I'm a girl)