Hearts don't break around here

enjoy

You swayed back and forth, glittering lights gently specking across the room as they sweet sound of Ed sheeran's Hearts don't break around here.

ohh were in love aren't we

Conor held your hand in his, your soft small ones slotting into his like a jigsaw puzzle. Your hand was placed on his shoulder and his was placed on the arch of your back. The music swept across the room like a wave picking people to there feet. Joe (your brother) looked over at you grinning his eyes tearing up a tad.

Hearts don't break around here

You smiled back at him. Your hair was tied up into a messy bun and sofy curls cascaded down from the messy bundle of curls. Small purple and white flowers were entangled into the strands of hair and your smile seemed to perminatly stuck on your face. The dress you wore was simply magnificent. Silver treading and beading covered your white dress, the back cut low and lace traling across the floor. "you look amazing" Conor whispered into your ear. "well hey i thought i put in some effort" He chuckled and kissed you on the cheek before looking into your beautiful E/C eyes, they shimmered and shone like when the sun hits the water.

ohh yeah hearts don't break around here

You both danced around the room everyone else dissapering into thin air. Like ghosts you danced lightly and swiftly, not bumping into anyone around you. Your eyes didn't become unfixed from each others and both of you smiled wide grins until the song ended and you broke apart as Zoe grabbed you waltzing you around the room as a rather upbeat song lared though out the speakers. You looked over to Conor who stood there grinning watching your every move as you danced.

I guess hearts really don't break around here

Hope you liked this one listen to hearts don't break around here when reading if you want.OMG 15K WTF