「032」

0 3 2

HIP HOP LOVER

══════↯══════

Yeonseo's slap came out of nowhere and had struck me much more painfully than I expected. The slap caused me to hit a nearby wall. I held my left cheek in pain. This hurts worse than the time Haneul struck me with a ball. Even the slightest touch hurts so much.

I stare at Yeonseo who was breathing heavily with anger. She showed a burning desire of literally wanting to ruin my life. What more can I expect? She has been wanting to do this ever since I joined the archery club. I've been waiting for this day to come. Jealousy has been feeding her this whole time, but now she's hungry for revenge.

"YOU BITCH!" yelled Yeonseo with much rage, "Haven't you ruined my life enough already!?"

"I could say the same to you," I replied, "Don't you think it's time you tasted your own medicine?"

"Ugh! You're such a whore, you didn't have to upload a video of me onto the internet. I didn't even do that to you!"

"You didn't even do that to me? Who was the one who started a rumour of a fake scandal by posting a picture of me and Jungkook just because of their own negative intentions?" I poke her with my index finger just enough to push her back, "It was you."

"I swear to god Seo Yoonbyul, I don't care what happens to me, I just know you'll rot in hell. I will show the world how much of a bitch you are. I will ruin you, I will ruin everyone who gets in my way!"

"Spoiled tramp," I mumble. I can't believe she's making herself sound like a victim.

"What the fuck did you just say!?" shouted Yeonseo. She grabs me by the collar and throws me against the wall with her hands still clutching onto me.

"Spoiled tramp- do you need me to spell it out for you? Chae. Yeon. Seo. No one is ruining your life. You're doing it on your own. Did you forget that you're in a school zone right now? You're just stupidly exposing your true nature. Look around, all of the students are just watching you. You're just ending yourself."

It was at that moment she realized what she had done wrong. Yeonseo slowly dropped down onto the ground. Well that didn't take long.

"I've been hurting myself this entire time, and I just used you as the one to vent at for my wrongdoings?" questioned Yeonseo.

I kneel down to her level, "It's not too late to change you know?" I nearly choke at my own words. I can't believe those words even came out of my mouth.

"You're right, it's not too late... But it's also not too late to continue to ruin you!"

My eyes widen in shock as Yeonseo grabs a nearby bucket of water- that was left by the janitor who was cleaning the windows- and throws it at me. The water was cold as it spread through all of my clothes. It still hasn't ended, Yeonseo quickly pins me down and chokes me.

"It would be better without you here," laughed Yeonseo evilly.

I choke, unable to breathe, yet no one is helping me. I'm glad I still have some fighting spirit left. I would've never thought that I could hold my breath for this long. I nearly pass out just before someone helps- surprisingly it was Haneul with Jungkook.

Haneul quickly shoves Yeonseo out of the way, making her release her hands from my neck. I cough- trying to catch my breath. Jungkook quickly takes off his sweater to cover my chest. The water had made my white shirt translucent- bad day to wear white. I just have terrible luck with choices and with people.