Chapter 4

Tiny Stories II

No one warns little girls

how boys with such pretty eyes

who smell like smoke,

who taste like rain,

are reasons behind

tear soaked pillows, 

half finished poems

and so many sad dreams.

Nikita Gill 

He was beyond shocked when he saw the caller ID on his phone, jumping out of the bed he went towards the door in four long strides, before getting out he looked back towards the bed where she was lying with her auburn hair covering her face. He thanked God that she didn't wake up.

By the time he ended the call with his so called fiance he was agitated, for the first time in his life he was completely clueless, what should he do to calm things down because if he won't his father would surely kill him or worse he won't be given the seat of CEO this year. Running his hand through his messy hair which was the result of crazy night he had, he sighed.

He has to do something to make the girl in the bedroom understand his situation, she wouldn't, he knew but he has to try. Shah and their business is a big catch for him and his father's social and political life and more than that his father will never accept the woman he wants.

He knew about the pictures, he also knew who send them.

Flashback

"So you are going to marry her?" She was seething anger, standing in the balcony of their three bedroom apartment he bought for her a year ago, her back was to him and he knew today she won't let this go.

"Love, I have come all the way from Karachi to spend time with you," he replied as he came and stand right behind her placing his hand on her slender waist.

"Enough Emaad!" She moved away from him. "I know why you are here. It's because of your damn business."

"Mishaal I came because of you! I just went there because dad is keeping tabs on me," He took her back into his embrace, "You know how rough he is being these days."

"I can't see you getting married to her," She shook her head and he dropped a kiss on top of it.

"She meant nothing, I love you! I always will. You are my wife and she is just a way of getting what we want." He replied looking at the city ahead.

"I hate her," he stayed quiet at this. "We can stop her!" She suddenly looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"What if I blackmail her, she doesn't know me! Or what if I anonymously send her our pictures? She will back out, won't she?" She looked at him with hope.

"Are you sick? Are you even listening what I am saying?" He pushed her away, "God dammit Mishaal! I have to marry her! I need to marry her, that's the only way we can make Shah deal with us! If I failed in this my father won't give me a fucking penny!" He was furious and that was the first time Mishaal was seeing him like this. The grip he had on her arm was painful.

"Leave my arms," she whispered holding his hands and he quickly came out of his trance loosening his hold.

"I am sorry--" She pushed him away and stormed out of the balcony back to the living room, Emaad hot on her heel. Before she could get to the bedroom he stopped her.

"You can't fight for us, you can't make your father accept us! And I can't see you marrying that bitch!" She was yelling at him, "I can't see you with another woman when I am pregnant with your child, dammit!" He froze.

Pregnant!

Fuck! He was so careful!

"You are pregnant?" He almost whispered looking at her and she broke in front of him.

He is dead!

"Mishaal answer me?"

"Yes! Yes I am!"

"But you were on--"

"On birth control? Well news flash they fail too!" She gave a humorless laugh and he moved away.

"Fuck!" He punched on the nearby wall and she flinched away.

"Emaad what if you tell your father you are having a child with me?" He heard her whisper.

"We can't!" He shook his head vigorously; he was very much aware what his father was capable of.

"But--"

"Mishaal you don't know what my father can do! He will kill you! He will do this in a way that no one will ever know you even existed!" He saw fear flicker in her eyes. Sitting by her side he took her in her arms and kissed her jaw.

And then things got heated up, next he knew they were in bed, wrapped in each other's arm, that's when she asked him to take a photo with her flat stomach, he denied but her few tears were enough for him.

End

The memories from last night, the news he got and now Daniyah's call.

Rubbing his temple he walked towards the kitchen and taking out the bottle from the refrigerator he gulped in the cool water.

"You are up early?" He turned to find Mishaal standing in nothing but his shirt and the top button was dangerously left open but his focus was on what she did after he slept. So ignoring her he went passed her to the bedroom.

"What happened?" He heard her again.

"Nothing!"

"No tell me!"

"Did you send her the pictures?" His ears met silence and he shook his head. Without looking at her he went inside the attached washroom.

By the time he got out Mishaal was sitting on the bed with a tray full of breakfast but he made his way towards his luggage bag.

"Where are you going?" He heard the panic in her voice.

"To fix the mess you created." He snapped and she stopped few feet away from him.

"I was not in my state last night! Emaad this baby means a lot to me and I can't lose you!" She wept.

He stood up to look at her and she moved closer to him and stopped right in front of him, placing her palm on his bare chest she dropped a kiss there, "Emaad it will kill me to see her with you," She stood on her tip toe kissing just beneath his earlobe, "Please hold me Emaad," she whispered looking at his eyes which were now dark with lust. And she was being successful, she would make sure that Emaad stays with her even he marries Daniyah.

-----

A.O.A

How is everyone doing on this fine day? Well it's a short chapter but it still needs the feedback! Vote and Comment! Tell me what you guys feel.

Till the next time.

TC,

Zehra :)