Chapter 21

Surprise Surprise!! XD

A.O.A

Okay so the update is earlier than I predicted (though I am here after a month.) If you guys have read the message I posted on my board so you guys would understand BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH for paitently waiting.

Much Love.

----

"This is a modern fairy tale. No happy ending. No ending ourselves..."

-Selena Gomez

His fingers were pressed against her side and she could feel them digging into her skin, another was holding her wrist right above her head, pleasure was making her eyes shut as she felt his lips on the spot just below her ear lobe, a soft sigh escape her lips as she felt him nibbling her skin. Her eyes squeezed as she felt him putting all his weight on her and he proceeded more severely than ever before, tears started stinging her eyes as she stifled a groan.

"Emaad," she used her other hand to get his attention who was lost in some trance.

"Emaad," Mishaal spoke louder than before as the pressure from him made it harder for her to breathe. "Emaad move," she cried and pushed him away, both their chest heaving with heavy breathing as he got out of daze and their eyes met, her quizzical gaze met his confused one as he pushed his body away from her.

"What's gotten into you?"

"What do you mean?" he ran his hand through his messy hair and continued to move forward but pushing her hand forwards Mishaal wrapped sheet around her bare form.

Getting out of the bed she turned to look at the crib where Zaviyar was still peacefully sleeping, his little body covered under his soft blanket, Mishaal sighed closing her eyes, few seconds later she felt his strong arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer to his hard chest, "You are making me worried, Emaad," her voice broke at the end and he turned her towards himself, cupping her face he kissed her forehead.

"There is nothing I promise," His soft whisper reached her ears and she searched his face but he was always good in concealing himself under layers.

"Are you sure? From last couple of days you are acting out of place," her words were cut short as Emaad softly placed his lips back on hers and in second her fingers were lost in his hair but this time Emaad carefully kept himself in the room he was in rather than one with golden and white details.

****

The continuous ringing of phone woke him up, rubbing his eyes he dragged himself up, turning to look at Mishaal who was still sleeping he picked the disturbing device. Number which was being displayed on the screen was enough to give him a headache. Getting off his bed he tiptoed out of the room careful enough to not wake the other two.

"Asalam O Alikum," his hoarse voice broke the eerie silence of the apartment and he heard the caller sigh, rolling his eyes he walked towards the living room.

"Walikum As Salam, Emaad," the strained old voice reached his ears as he fell on the couch and closed his eyes again, "Emaad I am unable to contact Daniyah, her mother talked to her couple of days but I was unable to, I am worried about her—"

"Don't be, dad, I am handling everything," he said in a monotone voice and opening his eyes he turned his neck to look outside the long sliding doors.

"How can I not be Emaad? she is my daughter," Mr. Shah's tormented voice reached his ears and Emaad pinched the bridge of his nose, from last few days he was under the drama brought by the man's daughter, despite his efforts of ending everything he was acting under his father's rule, as told he contacted Mrs. Shah and he knew about her call with Daniyah but the main problem was Mohuiddin Shah and Emaad was unable to get out of the web. He made sure that in no way the daughter and father would be able to contact each other.