Chapter 29

Asalam O Alikum, HII, HELLO, Bonjour!

Long time no see huh? How are you guys??

I have written the authors note up here because I know by the end of the chapter I won't be able to write it :3

First of all I am extremely sorry for updating after so long! So sincere apologies!

This chapter might be not that long but is kinda special one so enjoy! I 'NEED' all of you to give me feedbacks! They are kinda my energy bars!

I actually had a lot of things to say but I don't remember them anymore so I present you chapter 29! Read, devour and well spare me, I LOVE YOU GUYS TONS!

~~~~

Staring at the full moon

Drinking in the soothing glow

Marveling at it's beauty

She wished to be like it

Not realizing what it would cost her

For the moon maybe serene

But it's set amongst the darkness

Bruised and cracked

Lonely among the glittering stars

Forgotten as the dawn breaks

Always coming second

To the glorious sun

It's calm endeavor never a match

Against the vicious flames

Of the Blazing ball of Fire

And when she became the moon

Agony shadowed her

Silently she weeped

Realizing her mistake

A little too late.

-Mahrukh Ameen

Large wooden gates of the Kirmani Mansion were wide open as the guests were swarming around the place. The front garden were taken by men and boys, some sitting around while some standing and chattering, the laughter could be heard from every corner, friends and family were seen emerging from all the sides. Waiters were moving around in the lawn which was illuminated by the string lights and other decorative, every nook and corner of the house was drowned in the bright lightning, various drinks and food were being served, smoke coming from cigar and hookah which was arranged for everyone in various flavor was filling up the air.

Upon entering the foyer, the loud music could be heard which was arranged through the latest sound system and all the bollywood songs for the day before wedding were being played. Inside the mansion the energy was taken to another level, every wall of the house was decorated with garlands of marigold and roses, girls dressed in traditional clothing and bright colors, half of them had their hands filled with dried henna. If enter the spacious living room, all the furniture was moved on one side in order to make enough place for everyone to sit. Foods and drinks were also being served to all the females related to the bride-to-be.