Chapter 12

"ICE!!!" A voice yelled beside Alfred's bed. Alfred groaned and sat up running his head. Felicia I was jumping at the window in complete. Lovino had his covers over his head and Francis was beside Feli. Alfred could either take by The Feisty Twins lead or the excitable twins one. And he choose Feli.

Alfred walked to the window and his eyes widened. The water outside the Ever castle was completely Frozen and so was the Never's emerald green sludge. "This hasn't happened in over 100 years!! I read that up you know." The Italian boy smiled. "Awesome..." Alfred mumbled. This calls for iceskating... "This calls for ice skating." Francis said, "You speak my mind." Alfred smiled and the two went and got dressed.

----

It seemed the same idea was thought in the School For Evil. But it wasn't the students idea. It was the teachers actually.

The teachers stood at the entrance to the school handing out ice skates to the students who were in a long line. Turns out the school had seen the Evers iceskating and decided as the schools were going to be more United that the nevers should also skate. So they each headed out on to the icy lakes.

---

"Students will be allowed to cross over to the other schools rink but not enter the school and Magic will me blocked to stop fights."

---
Alfred was skating with his friend Mathias when he noticed the nevers starting to file out onto the ice. He started moving closer looking for Arthur. He hadn't seen him in so longer. He go to the border before Mathias grappled him. "You're going to get hurt if you touch the barrier." He let go and Alfred looked at him then away. He started moving forward again. "Just a bit closer..."
...
Nothing. Alfred had made it over the border to the school for evil. He felt stares in him from both Nevers and Evers. Most being in shock.

Arthur looked over at what everyone was staring at. He saw Alfred with his eyes on him moving closer everyone's gaze following behind. "Hey..." Alfred said softly, Arthur didn't want to see him. He didn't have a present for him. His hair was a state and so was his face and he had an annoying rash on his arm and was sneezing like hell and-

Alfred slipt and fell onto the ice.
Arthur took a harsh breath and everyone laughed. The Evers laughed heartily out of love but the Nevers in spite and to point fun at the boy. But Arthur did neither. He leaned down and helped him up.

"An Ever who can't skate. Makes a change." Arthur smiled at him.

Alfred felt his cheeks turning red from... embarrassment. "Y-yeah. I'll work on it." Arthur took his hands "Let me help." He pulled back to the border right on the point where the lakes changed from blue to green for more space and he gently moved with Alfred.

Everyone watched in amazement. Soon both the schools were mixed together and skating about to and throw.

It didn't take long for Alfred to get the gist of it but he didn't let go of Arthur. "I think you're okay now..." Arthur said his voice unnaturally quite. Alfred smiled "I still need help." He said quietly in return. So they kept skating together.

"Are you going to the Winter Ball thing?" Alfred asked pulling Arthur closer slowly so he wouldn't notice but Alfred didn't really notice he was doing it either. "Yes... I have nothing else to do..." Arthur said in a gentle tone trying not to ruin the nice moment.
"Good." Alfred replied, he felt like that sentence was too short so added "Have you got a date?". Arthur shook his head.

It was silent then the two of them just skating out on the makeshift ice/sludge rink. "So..." Alfred smiled awkwardly as the bell went. "A-see you at the ball" Arthur nodded as Alfred let go and skates away.