Chapter 14

Arthur sat alone in his dorms as he stared at the wall. He fiddled his thumbs. He couldn't tell a soul... tell a soul about what he had done... what he wanted to do... what he wanted to be.

Later that day Arthur had walked past an evil classroom having a transformation class. Arthur chuckled as he watched he students  fail a simple spell even he could complete without even being from the magical world originally. He saw a girl in the corner she had soft dark hair and obviously like Arthur himself had been pushed aside by the other students for not being ugly. She was different so she was outcasted.

Arthur watched he smiled and flicked his fingers hoping a rose would appear at her desk, but it hit the girl. Arthur watched wide eyed as she grew into a large bear like beast. Everyone in the room screamed and ran for the door, the teacher gathering them outside. Arthur shit another spell at her hoping for it to change her back... it didn't...

Arthur held his legs closer to his chest, hiding his face away. He heard voices outside the door. "Did you see what happened to that girl? She turned into a bear then exploded everywhere." The memories were flooding back. But how cliche of the two males outside to speak outside his room just so he could hear them like it was some kind of cheesy highs school romance book.

"Apparently their still cleaning her guts off he walls. Whoever can preform a spell like that is obviously the most evil spirit around."

Evil...

Evil...

Evil...

"Or she's just a freak. Like that human boy."

Freak...

Evil...

Freak...

Evil...

Arthur hit the wall beside him. His teeth clenched power surging though his arms. He calmed down taking deep breaths. His angered red face faded to his normal fair tone and he held his shaking hand. His breath heavy. He turned and looked at the wall. A black char mark splattered around a large dent in the brick.

"What happened... what's happening..." Arthur looked down at his bed. He was angry. Still angry, with the school. If they had accepted that girl maybe she wouldn't be dead. Maybe everyone in the school deserves to be dead.

A bell rung pulling Arthur from his thought. He bandaged his hand and ran down to the blue forest for his lunch. The anger soon filled with joy. Maybe he could finally see Alfred again.
---
Author's Note: sorry about the shortish chapter. I'm sorry is also not to well written. I just knew I hadn't written in a while so I needed to chop to it.