Chapter 18

"W-wait... what's going on... I-I don't understand..." Alfred stuttered wide eyed.
"Your little Ever friend attacked me. And I defended. He is now Evil. And I am Good." Arthur smiled. "Are you really such an idiot you don't get it. You said the rule yourself. In your head." Arthur's uniform switched to the beautiful Ever school uniform while Mathias had switched the the scratch rotten black Never uniform.
"Why? You find this funny or something? Funny to see this?" Alfred stormed up to him. He leaned down to look him in the eye. "I knew you were trouble Kirkland. But it seems you're not even Arthur anymore. Arthur was not like the other Nevers at all. He was kind and confident. While you're a snake. Or maybe that was what you were all along Arthur and I failed to see it. Well congrats..." tears grew in the American's eyes. "You fooled me. You fooled me real good." He looked into his eyes. They weren't Arthur's beautiful emerald ones anymore. A pair of soft green ones were in their place. They weren't bright and piercing. They were just shiny and soft. "I want my Arthur back..."
Arthur felt his anger dying down as he listened to what the American had to say. But something inside him, the evil that he'd hidden, that had began sinking soon bubbled back to the surface a sit caught on Alfred's final words. They caught the evil like a fish, reeling it back to his heart.
"I AM NOT YOURS!" He shoved him, with more strength then he ever knew he had. A strength that took Alfred from his feet and to the floor.
He breathed heavily. "I didn't do this for a laugh. I'm not you. Or one of your stupid friends. I'm me. And obviously you know nothing about the Arthur you  apparently own." He stood straight. "The only people that an use magic in this ballroom is Evers. And I'm an Ever. So you're all going to die."