Chapter 13

After the ice incident everything in the school went back to exactly the way it had been before.

Alfred had everything. He had lessons he enjoyed, Friends he liked spending time with but he felt a strange feeling. He wanted to see Arthur again. He didn't even know a lot about the boy but the occurring dreams he was having recently  all included the Never boy... but they weren't good. Alfred prayed for a wet dream or something but all he had was Arthur terrified or in chains screaming. It wasn't getting out of his head.

Alfred had decided with his feelings and thoughts (it's all about the communication, bro.)  that he didn't even like Arthur in a romantic way but he definitely was his friend and he missed him. Missed him a lot. Missed him in ways that would seem romantic but...

Egh. Whatever.

But the dreams were distressing. So... Alfred went to see a teacher. One that would actually be helpful. He walked towards his sorcery classroom and looked around inside. At the desk was a male teacher, he had long blonde hair and he looked super serious in Alfred's mind. But he wanted to show he was a future Prince and he was serious also and meant business.

He pushed open the door, it slammed against the wall causing the teachers head to shot up. He narrowed his eyes at the boy. "I do give my apologies, kind Sir. But I have a question I really wanna' ask ya." He walked to the desk folding his hands behind his back. He smiled a closed mouth smile. Didn't want to blind the man with his bright white prince teeth.
---
Dear Journal,
The young blonde prince with a the cowlick came to my classroom today. I believe his name is Alfred. He opened my door like he was ready to attack storming towards my desk. He must of had some sort of weapon behind his back because he kept his hands behind him at all times. He had a stupid facial expression as well. What a strange young man. Our youth these days are highly terrifying.
Signed,
             Mr. Beilschmidt
---
The teacher cocked a brow. "That is?..." I stepped closer, "Well, you know about dreams and stuff right?" I asked trying to be polite. "Of course I know about 'dreams and stuff' young fool." He replied his piercing eyes were staring right into me now. "Oh, um... well..." I cleared my throat. "I've been having a recurring dream... about one of my friends. I think they're my friend anyway... but that doesn't matter what matter is these dreams, they are really super scary and sometimes I get up all sweaty or I lose my breath. Or take a leak, but let's keep this between us two men." I look him in the eyes making sure to make contact just as I was  told to in training. He nodded "It could either be a dream showing your soul mate or your nemesis and because of your age... it's likely the second. Seeing as I don't think you've started puberty." The teacher said staring uninterested out the window. I scoff  "Dude! You can't- I have too- oh, whatever. Thanks." I furrow my brow and storm towards the door. "It's natural." He speaks up, I turn back and look at him. He stares at me. "Every prince or leading role in a story has a nemesis dream. The way you see your friend is probably the way they will die by your hand. Your mind is preparing you, you will lose this friend..." His expression and eyes were blank as he kept his view on me. I took a sharp breath and spoke in my most serious tone "Arthur. Is not... my nemesis." I slammed the door as I left.