Chapter - 3

I'm choosing Dianna Agroon as Eva Peterson!!

Noah's P.O.V.

I parked my car outside the club and moved towards the VIP section where Drake and Caleb were waiting for me.

"Hey buddy", I said giving brotherly hug to both of them.

"Hey Noah", Drake and Caleb said in unison.

I settled with both of them and started having chilled beer. Since we're adults doesn't mean we drink too much and got drunk. We're not teens and we're not that stupid during teenage also.

"So, what's new going on with your life Caleb?", Drake asked.

"Well, I'm planning to marry Taylor after two months just after she'll complete her graduation", Caleb announced.

"Wohoo, nice buddy. Congrats man", I said and Drake followed the same.

"What about you?", I asked.

"I'm going to India for my next photo shoot and I hope I could make the best out of it", Drake said. He's very passionate about his each and every photo shoot and wants to make each one of them the best.

"You'll rock it like always", Caleb said and I nodded.

"What's with you Noah?", Drake asked.

"I don't have anything new. Just got a big contract yesterday", I said.

"That's so you", Caleb said.

A waiter came in between and offered me a drink. He said, "The lady in red dress wants to give you this drink".

I glanced over to the direction and saw a beautiful and actually, a very hot girl sitting in a red short dress raised a toast to me as soon as our eyes met.

"Thanks", I take the glass and moved to her.

"Wohho, perks of being the hottest boy. Have a nice night boy", Caleb commented. He still sometimes do behave like a kid. I shook my head and after hitting him on his head, I moved near the girl.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey", she said with a sigh.

I've to agree that this girl is an epitome of hotness but I had a girlfriend and I'm sorry but I'm very loyal to her. Nightstands are so not me and neither goes to my reputation.

"Thanks for the drink. I'm Noah", I said forwarding my hand.

"Noah Calvin, I know. I'm Deanna", she said holding my hand in a sexy manner. I took back my hand and passed her a smile.

"So, what are you doing tonight?", She asked.

"I'm planning to meet my girlfriend", I said.

"Really? What are you? Sixteen. Why don't you come with me?. We'll have fun", she said snaking her hands around my neck but I removed her hands from my shoulder.

"It was nice talking to you Deanna but your try is useless dear. I've to go, bye", I said and left her there only.

"What happened?", Drake asked.

"Nothing. She was trying to hit me but I politely denied", I said and he laughed.

"Boy, you're such a heartbreaker", Drake laughed.

"Where is Caleb?", I asked.

"He finds this beautiful girl downstairs and he had gone to try his luck", Drake winked.