Chapter - 19

I'm choosing Chace Crawford as Drake Raymond !!

Noah's P.O.V.

I, Caleb and Drake were chilling out in my room. We're talking about​ random stuffs and all.

 We're talking about​ random stuffs and all

"Hey, did you guys notice Miss. Rose?", Drake asked drinking his beer.

"Why? What happened?", I asked.

"She was off today. I mean I've never seen her so quiet and distant", he said and Caleb raised his eyebrow at him.

"And from when had you started noticing her?", He asked.

"I don't know but I'm feeling lately that I know her. I've seen her somewhere and I just can't figure it out. It's making me restless", he said.

"But how can you know her? She's a small town girl, right Noah", Caleb asked.

"I... I don't know", I said.

"From where does she belong to? You must have known something about her, ain't you?", Caleb again asked looking at me.

"Umm, no", I replied although feeling ashamed of myself.

"Really Noah. Now can you be more stupid? How can you say that you know nothing about her? From past two months, what the hell are you doing?", Caleb asked.

"I didn't interact that much with my employees", I said.

"Yeah but you do skip your office for the sake of their ex husband's marriages", he said sarcastically and Drake chukled.

I was about to reply him but only then my mobile rang in between. It was from Eva. I glanced at both of them and then tapped on the green button.