Chapter - 29

Noah's P.O.V.

She pulled away and I just sighed. Her lips were so soft and she's an amazing kisser. That short yet tender kiss just blew my mind away. All I could say was, "Wow".

"Mr. Noah Calvin, I Eva Peterson, a plain and simple girl is head over heels to you. I realise it very late but couldn't muster the courage to confess but today I'm confessing my feelings for you. I LOVE YOU, Noah. I love you very very much", she said looking straight into my eyes leaving me all schoked.

"What are you saying? You loved someone else, don't you?", I asked.

"I thought you could read my eyes but you're really too gullible to do that. I've came here back only for you", she said and I didn't know how to respond.

"I don't know what should I say right now", I said looking at her and she smiled.

"Take your time to give me an answer. You've few days to tell me", she said and then turned and walked upstairs after giving me a small smile and a wink. I kept staring at her retreating figure.

Holy crap, what just happened? I never expected Eva to say this. She likes me but do I like her?

I came back to my place and went straight to my washroom. I took a really long shower but still my mind was not at Peace. How to decide weather I like her or not? Infact, even if I like her. Do I love her?

With a messed up mind, I decided to call my sister Jessica. I'm sure she could help me in this dilemma. I grabbed my mobile and went to contacts and dialled Jess number. I put my mobile on speaker and lay down on bed by my belly side.

"Hello", Matthew picked up the call.

"Hello", I said.

"Noah, how are you?", He asked sounding happy.

"I'm good. How are you?", I asked.

"I'm also great. Why don't you come over here? We can hang up together someday", he offered.

"Yeah sure. I would love to. I'll tell you when I'll get time", I said.

"Good. I'm glad you accepted my offer", he said.

"Is Jess there? I need to talk to her actually", I said now being impatient.

"Sorry Noah but Jess is out with her friend for shopping and she forgot her mobile at home only. She'll comd after few hours only. You know right how much time girls take for shopping", he said.

"Yes, I understand", I said.

"So tell me any message you want to give to Jess?", He asked.

"Yes. No, no it's ok. I'll call her later", I said.

"Noah, I know we're not in that good terms with each other but may be I could help you. You can tell me if anything is bothering you", he said and I sighed.

"Ok, it's about a girl", I said.

"I'm all ears", he said and I narrated him about Eva. I kept everything brief yet enough for him to understand the present scenario.

"So, she proposed you. You guys kissed and still you're not sure whether you love her or not", he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes", I said.

"Did you date anyone in past five years?", He asked.

"No", I replied.

"Why?", He asked.