Chapter - 28

(Not Edited)

Noah's P.O.V.

I was working on a presentation on my laptop but my eyes were traveling outside the window aiming at the blue building at some distance from my place.

I'm working from home today because last night, I slept late because I was wandering the streets of London with Miss. Rose yesterday night. Not that I'm complaining, it was a new experience and I somewhere like it. In fact, I would love to do one such night out again.

But, my mind was distracted today. It was filled with thoughts of Eva. Her words and her smile everything is making me uncomfortable yet giving me comfort. God, what's wrong with me. I don't want her near me because she's totally opposite from me yet I want to spend some more time with her. She's an addictive novel which you dreaded to read but your curiosity beats you and you ended up reading that but in end all you get is a disturbed mind.

I closed my laptop and got off my bed and walked towards my window. I'm curious to know what Eva would be doing right now.

I glanced at wall clock. It was afternoon. Should I pay a visit to her place? What will she think about me if I went there without any good reason? I don't wanna sound desperate or clingy. What am I supposed to do?

I decided to drop a message to Eva after a good self debate of about ten minutes. I went online and wrote, ''Hey, Wassup?".

She wasn't online so I placed my mobile on the bed and went to the washroom. The time I came out, my mobile was ringing.

I picked it up and saw it was from Eva. A smile made it's way on my lips. She's affecting me unknowingly. I tapped on the green button and placed it on my ear.

"Hello", I said in a flat tone.

"Good afternoon Mr. Orchid. Missed me?", She asked and I could sense smile in her voice.

Yes, my inner self replied.

"No. I just got some free time so I messaged you", I replied and she giggled.

"Aww but I missed you so much", she said laughing and I couldn't help but grin. Her words unknowingly make me feel special.

"Oh, so you're trying to flirt with me. Ain't you?", I asked.

"You're a very boring perosn Mr. Orchid. I only flirt with interesting boys", she said.

"Are you challenging me? I can also be an interesting person, Miss. Rose", I said.

"Prove me", she said.

"Fine, get ready. I'll show you the fun part of Noah Calvin today", I said.

"I'm waiting. See you soon", she said and hung up.

I turned and glanced at myself in the mirror. What should I wear today?. Wait a second why am I even worrying about wearing something nice?

Shit, Don't tell me that I'm screwed!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I wore a ripped jeans and paired it with a blue shirt, yeah unformal one just as Eva like. I don't want to hear her tagging me boring all the time.

I reached her home and rang the bell. Eva opened the door and my jaws touched the ground looking at her. She was looking breath taking. She smiled at me and I forced myself not to seem affected but my heart beat was rapid all of a sudden.