Chapter - 21

Eva's P.O.V.

''Come in", he said with a smile and I nodded.

"So? What's so important you want to talk to me?", I asked.

"Please have a seat Miss. Rose", Drake said indicating towards the couch and I just obeyed.

My heart was uneasy being alone in the room with Drake. Is there any possibility of him recognising me. No, right? Although we used to study in same college but I can't complete my college due to my dad's forcing me to marry Kyle. I did my graduation from other college with a fake identity. I even changed myself, underwent a huge makeover. I don't think he would remember me, I'm just exxagerating the things.

I sat down and he too settled himself in the couch next to me keeping a good distance from me. The way he was looking at me was making my stomach churn with an unknown feeling.

"How are you Eva?", He asked.

"I'm good", I replied.

"And beautiful too", he said.

"Thanks handsome", I too complimented him and he laughed.

"Thank you", he said.

"So?", I asked raising my eyebrows.

"So, I've called you here because I want to tell you something. Something which is really important and is close to my heart", he said.

"Ok but why? You don't even know me that much", I said feigning innocence.

"Don't speak and listen to me", he said ignoring my advice and I just stayed quiet this time.

"Ok, so as I was telling you sometime important​. So listen to me carefully", he said looking at me and I nodded.

He gave me a small smile and then got up from his seat and walked towards the table near the wall. He took out something and then kept that inside his pants. I couldn't see what was he hiding from me.

He came and sat next to me and said, "Today I'll tell you a story. Story of my favourite person, a girl who changed my life totally​ and not in a bad way", he said and my heart was skipping its beat now and then. I was getting a clue that where his conversation is going to but I'm not sure yet.