Chapter - 8

Noah's P.O.V.

My servant opened the door and greeted us. Eva came inside with a smile and said, "Thank you", to the waiter and gave him a rose from her bag.

He looked at her in disbelief and then glanced at me as if asking for my permission. I nodded and he obeyed.

"Thank you mam", he said bowing to her.

"Call me Eva. And you deserve this rose, don't thank me", she said smiling and the waiter just put a hand over her head and said, "God bless you", and then left.

"What was that?", I asked Eva.

"Oh, just a small gesture you know", she said.

"You don't need to be so much nicer to people you don't know", I said, "Why are you so obsessed with pleasing people?".

She just shrugged her shoulder and said, "I like myself this way only, why do you nag so much?".

"I'm not nagging okay. You're way too weird", I said.

"Fine, stop fighting now", she said.

"I'm not fighting, I'm just saying", I said.

"And there Mr Oh, so perfect started again", she said chuckling.

"You-", I was about to reply to her but was cut off by someone else.

"Noah", I heard Jessica's squeaking. I saw her running downstairs with a wide grin on her face.

"My baby doll", I said and she just jumped in my arms and I hugged her tightly.

"Wow, finally you're home", she said breaking off the hug and standing in front of me. Although she's sweet sixteen still she had a good height of about five feet seven inch, still, she's shorter than me as I'm six feet.

"Yes my jess bear, I've promised you after all", I said kissing the crow of her head and she giggled.

She glanced at Eva and then said, "Who's she?".

"Hi, I'm Eva Peterson, Mr Orchids.. Um, I mean Mr Noha's new assistant", Eva introduced herself to Jessica and also kept the audacity to use my nickname given by her.

"Mr Orchid?", Jess chuckled. I noticed that Jessica was still taller than Eva who was about five feet and four-inch only.

Yeah, she's small!!

"Hi, I'm Jessica. Do you just call my big brother Mr Orchid?", She asked with a bit annoyance.

Ok, one thing everyone should notice that just like me Jessica is overprotective of me. She never ever allows anyone to make fun of me, she doesn't even like Aria's snapping at me, only god pays mercy to Eva.

Poor girl!!

"Err, yeah. At our first meeting, I didn't know his name so I called him by this name only and now I'm used to of calling him Mr Orchid", Eva said.

"You didn't know my brother? You got to be kidding me", Jess said in a dramatic tone.

"Yes, I didn't know earlier but now I knew that he's a Richie rich", Eva said and I rolled my eyes. She always uses tacky words, what's wrong with her?

Jess laughed at Eva's comments too hard with tears rolling down her eyes and said, "You got some nerves girl. You're calling my brother by some flower name at first and now you're saying that you don't know The Noah Calvin", she was eyeing Eva for an answer.

"There's no need to overreact Jess", I said. But inside I too reacted the same way when Eva said that she doesn't know me. I mean I'm The Noah Calvin for crying out loud.