Chapter - 20

Noah's P.O.V.

Next day, which means the final day. It's the day of marriage and whole night I couldn't sleep because of one girl. Miss. Rose.

Why did she lied to me? She always​ lived in disguise from so long in front of me and now her real identity is revealed to me then what am I actually supposed to do?

She was never my friend, may be she had some reasons of her own for lying to me but she never do any harm to me. But then why am I being so affected by her lying to me? She never mattered to me that much ever. She's Miss. Stranger.

She herself told me that she doesn't want me to know anything about her and from today onwards she'll be gone forever and I highly doubt that she will ever try to be in touch with me. I know I myself won't even try to know about her too.

It's feeling so wierd to me now. Two months back, I never knew that a girl like Eva even existed and within few days she had made her impact on me. That girl is obsessed with roses that's why everyone call her Miss. Rose but would I ever be able to found another Miss. Rose?

But why would she feign innocence about the fact that she doesn't know Drake? Why this girl is so complicated? But who am I to say anything to her. It's her and Drake's own matter and they'll take care of it by their own.

I always wonder what would happen about me and Eva. We're not friends, we're not enemies but we're strangers with some memories. We can't be in each other's life but we'll always be in each other's mind and when in future something related to her would came in front of me, I would reminscise her. I would remember our talks, her immaturity but still I won't be able to talk​ to her because I won't be having that right to. But as she said, she do would bring a smile on my face.

Strangers is the perfect term for people who came into your life for sometime but left there impact on your​ mind forever and the time when you'll be self evaluating your life and about people in your life, they secretaly will knock the door of your mind and would mark their presence making you all nostalgic. You can't forget them but you can't keep them with yourself also. They just stay within you as a sweet bitter memories.

Memories stay, people dont!! My mind said.

I got ready for the wedding and soon Jess came inside my room. She had worn a cream coloured knees length dress and had placed a small rose in her hair.

"Hey, you're looking good my Jess bear", I said hugging her.

"Eva did my makeover. She gave me this rose also. I like her", Jess said.

"She is leaving for London tomorrow, you know that right?", I asked.

"Yeah, I'll miss her. She said she won't be in touch with me because she'll feel bad for not being with me. She looked pretty sad today", Jess said.

"Why did she say so? Doesn't​ she like you?", I asked.

"She likes me that's why. She said I'm just like a sister to her and it would hurt her if she would be in contact with me but never would be able to meet me. So, it's good that we carry these special memories with us and cherish them forever", Jess replied and I nodded.

"It's called life, Jess. People came and go away and those who are meant to stay would come back now or then", I said cooing her.

Miss Stranger On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara