Chapter - 26

Noah's P.O.V.

"All the best", she said getting up from her seat.

"Wait. Where are you going?", I asked looking at her.

"I'm going to sit on that vacant seat over there", she said pointing to a seat at the middle of the room.

"Why?", I asked.

"So that your chances of impressing a girl don't cease", she said in an obvious tone. I rolled my eyes.

"How would your leaving will help anyway?", I asked.

"C'mon Mr. Orchid. I thought you're an intelligent person, you let me down. If I'll sit with you then people might misunderstood us as a couple because I'm so beautiful you know", she said and chukle. I just rolled my eyes and nodded. She's crazier than crazy.

I watched Eva sitting on the empty seat and she ordered something for her again. She passed me a smile. I looked outside the window. I was not interested in this stupid game of hers but I don't wanna loose this challenge too. People hardly challenge me but whenever they do, they always​ get a good reply from me but that's all in business world whilst Eva's challenge is so kiddish.

My mobile rang and I picked it up from the table to envision the caller Id. Eva was calling me. I turned to look at her side and she signalled me with her eyes to look at the entrance. I saw a girl walking towards the counter. Her back was turned towards me. She talked to the person behind the counter for sometime and then turned on her heels and walked towards an empty seat and sat down.

I glanced at Eva, she gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and inspected the girl. She was average looking girl with a dusky complexion. She was reading a novel and had worn spectacles. Her dress code was a denim jacket with a white crop top down and rugged jeans along with sneakers. She had a choker around her neck and had a watch in other hand.

Great, just great. Eva had chosen a tomboy for me. God, I'm so screwed. But it's ok. I'm The Noah Calvin, I can handle her easily.

I got up from my seat and walked over her seat. Eva was grinning at me and I grimaced at her to which she started giggling. Oh, she's such a kid.
Ignoring her, I glanced at that girl again. She was busy in reading her book and I inhaled a deep breath after reaching near her seat.

"Mind if I join you?", I asked with my best practice smile which always work. The girl looked upwards from her book and then glanced at me.

"No, you can sit", she said and I nodded. She kept her book at one side. I passed her a smile and she kept on oogling at me. I saw her checking me out totally and it boost my self confidence even more.

"Hi, I'm Noah Calvin", I said forwarding my hand towards her.

"Samaira is the name", she said holding my hand with a smile.

"Nice name", I said.

"So do you've", she replied. Wow, she's bold and I like her attitude.

"So, Samaira. Hope you don't mind if I'll talk to you and may I have a cup of coffee with you?", I asked.

"Not at all. Who can say no to such a charming personality?", She replied with a smile and I smiled back.

Wow, see. Someone show this to Eva. Except her every girl adore me. I will not die a bachelor for sure!!

"So, what bring you The CEO of Calvin's company to talk to me?", She asked and I raised my eyebrow.