Chapter - 15

Noah's P.O.V.

"Isn't this all is so pretty?", Aria asked holding my hand as we walked through the hallway towards the dining table.

"Yes, it's beautiful and so royal", I said mirroring her expressions. The staircase was decorated with tulips and a red carpet covering the floor. A big chandelier, spreading its royal light was shining proudly in the middle of the hall.

The tombs of the home were decorated with yellow and white roses and pink shade curtains. Everything was perfect. Eva and Kyle had done a great job together, I wonder how did they got the time to do all these arrangements whilst all they do most of the time is fighting with each other.

Aria and I reached the dining table and wished Eric's parents, Sarah's parents. Aria's dad and my dad couldn't make up for the wedding and Eva's parents were also not present yet. Some more of their common friends greeted us and soon the breakfast was served. The most special thing about the breakfast was that one favourite dish of every guest was made.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? I want to thank all of you who come here for attending this wedding, by taking out time from their busy schedule", Eva said standing up with a glass of juice.

"And I too want to thank all of you for coming to my best friend's wedding", Kyle also jumped in, interrupting​ Eva's speech.

"I was saying something", Eva glared at her.

"So do I'', Kyle replied with a smirk.

"Not again you guys", Eric interrupted this time and Sarah and Aria just shook their heads.

"Fine, let's do this together", Kyle said and to Eva and she nodded.

"Ok guys, so we've decided to play some games, have some fun and a lot of blast in these seven days", Eva said.

"It's six days left, Miss. Rose", Kyle again poked.

"So, after breakfast I want all of you to join us in the garden outside. Thank you", Eva said ignoring his comments and sat down. Kyle sat down by her side.

I noticed Eva had worn a blue crop top and matched it with black denim and a white jacket. Her hair were open with a side partition and had bangles in her one hand while watch in other. She was talking to the guests sitting by her side with Kyle disturbing her every now and then.

"He's trying hard to get her", Aria who was sitting by my side said with a sigh.

"But she loves Eric", I said tearing my gaze from Eva to Aria.

"She doesn't love Eric. She loves someone else, she had invited him to this wedding", Aria replied.

"How do you know?", I asked curiously.

"She told me and Sarah, yesterday at night", Aria told me and I nodded. I looked at Eva again who was laughing at something which Kyle told her.

Why did she marry Eric if she loved someone else? I thought.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Eva's P.O.V.

"Mr Stephan's this is so not done. You've ruined my whole speech today", I said folding the chits of the paper for the game.