Chapter - 18

Eva's P.O.V.

I looked around myself carefully and after being fully sure that no one is watching me, I quickly entered the car already standing in front of the gate. Everyone was busy at the party, so it's the best time to sneak out.

"Drive fast", I said to the driver and rested my head on the car's seat. My mobile beeped in the meantime. I opened it and there was a message from Aria.

"I've sent the amount you wanted in your account. It's beyond your reach still you've done a great job, so it's a small tip from my side".

A small smile crept over my lips. Yeah, right girl, just wait till tomorrow and you'll know the truth. Poor she, she had no idea that the papers she had got signed by Noah are fake, surprise surprise. How am I going to allow her to take all the money? Idiot, mindless girl.

I didn't felt to reply her. Let her feel pleasure this one last night because, from tomorrow, she's gonna have sleepless nights. I laughed at my own thoughts. I hate people who value money more than someone's heart and to teach them a lesson is my right.

The car soon reached its destination and I came out wearing a stall around my neck and walked straight into the house. I knocked three times at the door which is our password and spoke, "Rose". The old man opened the door for me and I hop in.

"You came late", he complained and I clenched​ my jaws.

"I'm not useless like you, I've so much work to do", I replied and he grimaced.

"He called me a few days back. He knows you're alive", the old man said.

"Did he know that I'm the real Evangelina?", I asked and he nodded.

"Is he able to contact you now? Any information from him?", I asked.

"No, you've done a great job. I heard that he's going insane about my sudden disappearance. He is worried about his plan being ruined", the old man said with a smirk.

"Let him die for all I care and if you want you can die today only. I don't give a damn. Here's your money", I said throwing a check of a hundred million at his face.

"Only this much?", He asked looking at the check.

"You're not even worth my pity, I'm still giving you this amount. Now, just get the hell out of here and never ever show me your face", I declared and the old man just smirked.

"He's giving me more money than you", that sadist old man said.

"Mr. Patrick's, I can send you jail with the amount of proof I've against you. So, your choice. Either take the money and back off or be ready to spend your rest of life behind the bars", I replied and fear was clear on his face.

Spineless man!!

"Fine but don't think that you're free from me", Mr. Patrick's said.

"Listen to me you old man, if ever you'll come in my life again, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell", I said standing right in front of him.

"I'm your dad, Eva", he said.

"That's why you're​ standing on your legs in front of me. I'm giving you a chance to start a new life because unfortunately, you're my biological father. Now, leave and take your so-called wife with you", I said and he nodded. Mr. Patrick's took his suitcase and left the home with my so-called stepmom.