Chapter - 25

Noah's P.O.V.

"What? How could it even happen? You were married to Eva right?", I asked.

"No, he was always married to Aria", Eva said making me tear my gaze from Drake to look at her.

"But he loved you. Then how did he end up with Aria? Oh god, this is crazy", I said feeling my head heavy.

"I'll explain everything to you", Drake said and he sat next to me whilst Aria sat next to Eva. The waiter came in mean time for our order. I just ordered coffee for me.

"Actually Noah, I do left London in search of Eva but destiny unites me with Aria. One day I met Aria in a café. She told me that she worked in an NGO and also told me that Eva worked in same NGO. So, I took it as a sign that may be Aria might help me in reaching to Eva", Drake said looking at Aria. Aria on other hand kept her head low, not meeting gaze with me. Well, she should be guilty for what she did with me.

"After that Drake started planning with Aria to make me fall for him but eventually the duo started feeling for each other without even knowing", Eva said this time with a smile.

"But we never realised this until Eva had played the role of cupid. She made me feel that my happiness is with Aria. Eva was just a crush for me but I'm glad to have her a friend in my life", Drake said and looked at Eva with proud in his eyes.

"So, why are you telling me this now? When you've hidden this fact from me from past five years then what difference could it make now?", I asked because I was really angry from him.

"I know and I'm really sorry Noah. I thought to tell you everything once you'll come to attend the wedding but you didn't show up and later I couldn't muster the courage to tell you anything. But, Eva forced me and bring Aria and I here to talk to you. She doesn't want to keep you in darkness. She wanted you to know everything", Drake said and I glanced at Eva. She smiled brightly at me.

"I.. don't know what am I supposed to say now. I need some time to absorb this new information", I said and stood up from my seat.

"Why are you leaving?", Drake said.

"Because I need some time Alone", I said.

"Noah-", Aria spoke this time but I cut her in between.

"I don't think we're talking so why don't you keep quiet?", I told her curtly and she shuts her mouth.

I glanced at Drake and said, "I'll give you a call later on. I don't think I'm in a mood to talk", I said truthfully and left the place. I am not waiting for Caleb to show up.

I walked towards my car hasitly when someone holds my hand from behind. I turned and saw Eva standing there holding my hand.

"What do you want now?", I asked annoyingly.

"You forgot your gift", she said excitedly and handed me the bouquet of Orchids she brought for me.

Why is she so happy? Why is she always happy?

"Thanks", I said not wanting to be rude to her and moved toward the driver side of my car.

"Can I join you? I'll feel out of place inside", she asked and I couldn't deny, so I nodded.

She sat down on the passenger seat and I started the car. I want to go some lone place where I could get some piece of mind.

"Where are we going?", Eva asked.