Chapter - 23

P.S. : The chapter is completely unedited. I've written it and published it. Kindly bear if any mistakes are there!!

Noah's P.O.V.

I sat down on the bed looking at my surroundings and Drake gave me a glass of water. Everything was so complicated and tangled. I lose my job, the girl I love, my prestige, my trust and my heart was broken badly by the people I believed to be mine.

"How could you do this to him? What bad had he done to you?", Drake asked holding Eva's hand strongly.

"Don't you dare talk to me with that tone Mister. You're just a normal photographer. What do you think that I'll be interested in someone like you who earn some dollars per month? Well, sorry to break your hope but for me money matters and Noah had money. He's freaking billionaire, unless you, a person of some dollars", she said angrily and I could see Drake breaking down. I felt pity for him, but I'm not in a state to comfort him.

"Why did you do this? We had a deal right", Garey said with intense gaze.

"Yep, we had but I changed the plan. You and Aria would still get to marry together because Noah knew the truth, isn't it great?", Eva chirped with a smirk.

"That's not what I mean", he again said.

"Oh, you mean what about the property and all. Umm, I'm sorry but I need money and I'm not a fool like you who'll let go such a big amount just slip from away my hand for the sake of the small amount of commission you gave to me", she said and then sat down on the couch with her lawyer, Mr. Jack.

"You've done really wrong by messing with us", Garey said giving death glares to Eva.

"Ok, then we can do one thing. See, Mr. Orchid is really a nice person, so you leave Aria for him and I'll make you my partner. You're quite hot too, I don't mind having you as my partner in crime", Eva said with a smirk and I cringed when she called me with that name. I felt nostalgic and this time not in a good way.

But, I can't do this. I can't let her take everything from me. I'm broken I know but I'm The Noah Calvin, the person whom people admire, I can't let someone just ruin my life simply. If I've done mistake by letting them barge into my heart and my space then I'll throw them out too.

"Bullshit, neither of my you're getting what's mine. Miss. Eva Peterson, I'll not let you do this to me. You've done the biggest mistake of your life by playing with me and trust me, you'll get a big payback", I said getting up from my seat with determination in my voice.

"Sure, we'll see", she said with a chukle and only then we heard a knock on the door. Drake opened the door after glancing once at me and I was surprised to see the people standing at my entrance.

My dad, Jess, Aria's dad and Kyle were standing at the entrance. What is my dad doing here? I also saw Caleb standing with them and there was a police officer too? Who have called him?

"Dad, what are you doing here?", I asked looking at him in disbelief.

"Eva called us", he said and I gaped.

Why? I thought.

"Please come inside", Eva said all of a sudden and I was just too tired to ask anything.