Chapter - 16

Noah's P.O.V.

"How is this Mr. Orchid?", Eva asked showing me some designs pamphlets.

"It's fine also", I replied boringly. I was getting bored from past one hour sitting amongst three girls who are annoying me to the top level by showing me every design of dresses, jewellery and what not.

Well, if you'll think that how I ended up here then it's because I'm not feeling well so, I can't go out with Kyle and Eric and have to stick with the ladies, who are pissing me in every possible way.

Someone save me!!

They all got busy in calling and placing orders and I just swiped my mobile screen aimlessly. I'm missing my office so much.

"Ok, so my work here is done. I've to go now", Eva said getting up.

"Mine too", Aria said following her. Sarah was still on mobile.

"What are we gonna do now?", I asked looking at all three ladies.

"We're going to the Parlour Noah. Wanna join?", Aria said with a smirk.

"Very funny", I said and all the trio chuckled.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Ziena had sent some files and you've to sign on them", Eva said hitting her forehead and I beamed in happiness. Finally, some good work to do.

"But he's not doing any office work for another six days", Aria complained.

"C'mon Aria. You guys are going to Parlour, I need something to kill the time", I said with a pout and she huffed.

"Fine", she said with a sigh.

"Come, I'll give it to you. It's in my room", Eva said after nodding at Aria.

"Meet us near the car only", Sarah spoke still busy in the call.

I and Eva moved upstairs to her room. She smiled at me and said, "I hope you're enjoying the wedding functions".

"Yeah, I am, it's just that I'm just not used to so much free time that's why sometimes I get bored", I said truthfully.

"You can't lie to make someone feel special. Can you?", She said with a chuckle.

"But why do I lie when I can speak the truth", I said.

"Sometimes​ lying is good Mr. Orchid. It gives happiness to your loved ones", she said shaking her head but I didn't get what she exactly meant by that.

We entered a small room, it was smaller than mine, Aria's and Jessica's room. It was painted white with a canopy bed covered with red and white coloured bed sheets and pillows. On one side of the room was a wooden chair where so many files were placed but all in a neat and organised manner.

Eva moved towards the table and took all those five and six files and handed it to me.

"Mr. Orchid, you've to just sign these files. These are some things which needed​ to be bought for office. I've seen them and Aria also have gone through them. If you want to read them again for the third time then you're most welcome. Although, I don't think you should waste your time on that. If you want I can give you some more work, as I've many things to mana-", She again started rambling, so I had to cut her in between.