Chapter - 7

Noah's P.O.V.

I was working on my new presentation when I heard a knock on my door. I glanced at the clock and it was Nine of the morning.

"Come in", I said and Eva entered with a cup of coffee. It had been a week of her joining but she never ever reached on time once from past seven days.

"Again late Miss. Peterson", I said again typing on my laptop.

She placed the cup on my table and said with a sigh, "I know and I'm sorry but I just can't make it before nine at any cost".

"That's not what I'm expecting to hear from you. Is that what you call being professionals?", I asked picking up my coffee.

"Thirty minutes doesn't make any difference sir", she said rolling her eyes.

I glanced at the coffee and said, "You made cappuccino when you know I like black coffee and you're justifying that your coming late to office doesn't matter. What do you want me to do? To stop my company for your own likes and dislikes", I asked sipping the tasty coffee.

Don't judge me, I like the coffee she made but I'm boss here and I need to be strict. Plus, I can't be friendly to her, she already took me so lightly.

"Fine, what do you want to do then? Give me punishment", she said chuckling.

This girl, gosh. She never took me seriously.

"Actually, yes. I'm going to punish you", I said and her eyes go wide.

"What?", She asked shocked.

"Yes, you came office everyday half an hour late so in return you've to stay for two hours more in office. From now you'll be leaving office with me or else try to come office on time", I said.

"Hey, that's unfair. You can't do th-", she was about to argue but I was done so I cut her off.

"Get back to work Miss. Peterson", I said and the annoyed look on her face made me smile. She's a kid.

I again got back to work enjoying that amazing coffee!! Miss. Stranger is fun to work with. I can totally piss her off, Mrs Haldie was way too professional.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I got a call from Aria during my lunch break which I so successful wasted in working only.

"Hello", I said.

"Hey, Noah. What are you doing this weekend?", Aria asked.

"Umm, I don't know. I've to see my schedule, just hold on", I said and pressed the intercom.

Eva came inside with a notepad and a pen and said, "You called me Mr Calvin".

"Yes, just tell me what's my schedule this weekend", I said and she nodded.

She went through pages and said, "You have a meeting at ten with Mr Kevin, and then you're good to go".

I raised my eyebrows at her. Really, good to go. Who is the boss here? Just someone tells this girl.

"Aria I'm having breakfast with Mr Kevin and after that, I'll be free", I said going back to Aria.

"Ok, good. Thing is that dad wants to meet you for lunch. He wants to have dinner with you and your family member. Could you make it possible?", She asked.

"I'll try Aria, I can't promise", I said because it would take some time to persuade Jessica to come to have lunch with Aria.

"Ok", she said and then hung up. My stomach grumbled but reminding me to eat something.