Chapter - 9

Noah's P.O.V.

"Finally you're here, young man", Mr Garry Stephan's said holding my hand.

"Pleasure is all mine sir", I said shaking hand with him.

I've come for lunch with Aria and his dad. Her brother will be joining us soon and her mom is out of town for some charity work. The time I came with dad and Jessica, they were already present.

My dad and Mr Stephan's met like old time buddies which they're actually. They're friends from their college time and are happy that because of me and Aria, their longtime friendship would turn into a relationship.

Well, they're are proud of me, they say!!

We placed our order and Aria ordered something for Kyle also, her brother. Kyle is two years older than me and is still single. Saying he's a womaniser wouldn't be wrong and that's why he's still not married.

I think he too would get someone who would change him for good. I know it's kind of cheesy thing for me to think about love and all being a boy but I do believe in love and I'm happy that I've Aria in my life.

"Hope, I'm not late", Kyle marked his presence after some time.

"No, you're on time today", Aria said and hugged Kyle. He kissed her cheek and then gave me a nod. As a brother, he's way too protective for Aria. He greeted the elder ones and then got seated in the spare seat.

"Hi, Jess", Kyle said looking at her.

"Hey", Jessica replied in a boring way looking up from her mobile for a second and then again got busy on her mobile.

Saying she hates Kyle would be an understatement!!

Our meal arrived and we all got busy talking. Dad and Mr Stephan's started talking about their new business setup and all rest of stuff.

Kyle also started discussing with me his new investment in sports and asked me to do a partnership with him.

"So, how about we both together set up a new company in New York?", He suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea. We should have a meeting for that. You just meet me when you're free with your plan and I'll tell you after that", I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I've to check my schedule and you too send me your plans", Kyle said taking out his mobile from his pocket.

"I'll send my assistant to your place", I said and he nodded.

"Fine by me", he said and we both again started eating.

I glanced at Jessica, she had already completed her meal and was having ice cream now. She's not that mature to understand anything but I still like her company in important moments of my life. She's my sweet baby bear!!

After having our meals, we ordered some deserts and then Mr Stephan's called for our attention.

"So, I've invited you all for a lunch because I want to tell you something", he said clearing his throat and we just looked at him.

"As you all know that my daughter Aria and Noah are dating for a long time. I've decided that why don't we engage them?", he said smiling looking at me and Aria. Aria was grinning and I too smiled at her.

I heard a light groan from Jessica from my side but when I eyed her she just huffed. She's just like Miss. Stranger, way too immature.

Our desserts were served and my dad replied to Mr Stephan's, "I'm also with you Garry. I guess it's high time that our kids should move on to the next step of their relationship".