Chapter - 22

Noah's P.O.V.

I'm packing my bags, all ready to leave this place with the very next flight to London. It had been so long that I've missed my office and being so careless towards my work but I can't afford any more ignorance towards my work. I messaged Zeina and told her that I'll be joining the office from tomorrow.

I closed my bag after keeping all my stuffs and moved to the washroom to wash my face. I need a cup of coffee right now, my flight is at eleven at night. I've booked tickets for Aria, Caleb and Jess. I don't know weather Drake would join us or not, I didn't asked him for the same also.

I washed my face and came out of the washroom dabbing my face with a towel. My eyes caught fresh red roses placed in the vase on the table next to the window. They reminds me of Miss. Rose. I don't know why is she affecting me so much? No, she's Miss. Stranger, I don't know the real her!!.

She always lied to me and she never ever felt to tell me the truth also. She considered​ me as her friend, ain't she? Then who lied to friends? She is a fake person with a fake identity. She's no one to me but still why am I feeling so bad of the fact that she lied to me?

She's not bounded to tell me anything, I've no any rights over her. Then why on the earth did I feel restless seeing her with Drake? When Drake and Eva didn't​ came out of that room, I felt the strongest urge to barge inside and see what they're doing but self control is a good thing and I opted for the most sophisticated way which is I knocked the door. Yeah, Noah Calvin being restless about a unknown girl is something new.

I scolded myself millions of times for thinking so much about Eva instead of Aria who is going to be my fiancé soon. Aria is a perfect girl and she's trustworthy too, unlike Eva who always lied to me. Then also, why did I never felt this strongly towards Aria ever!

Eva tried to talk to me today at church but I was in no mood to listen to her. Why should I? You should stop expecting loyality from people who can't even give you honesty. Eva wasn't honest to me, I can't trust her ever. She'll make a new story again to make me fall for her fake world.

There was a knock on my door bringing me out of my trance. Keeping my towel on my bed, I walked towards the door and I opened the door only to see Aria and Garey standing at my door step.

I won't deny but in back of my mind, I was expecting Eva to be here to apologise to me and to explain things to me.

But you don't want to listen to her, my mind said!!

But she should keep her point, even if I'm not ready to listen to her, I replied!!

Oh, someone's dying to get attention, my inner self mocked.

Shutup, I replied.

"Hey", Aria said kissing my cheeks.

"Hey, come inside", I said and gave a nod to Garey asking him to come inside too. Yeah, I'm formal to outsiders.