Chapter - 27

Noah's P.O.V.

"You came so soon Mr. Orchid", Eva said whilst I entered her home.

"Actually Samaira got some work so we left soon", I said.

"How did it go?", She asked.

"It was fine. She was fun to be around but still there's something missing in her", I said taking out my shoes and sat down on that couch which gave me a different kind of relief feeling.

"What's that which she's lacking?", Eva said and sat down in front of me.

"I don't know. But there's something which I can't figure out. Something very important which I couldn't feel when she was with me", I told her truthfully.

"Wanna have coffee?", She asked and I nodded.

She got up from her seat and I followed her to her kitchen. I sat on the chair near the kitchen counter and she began making coffee.

"So, you tell me. When are you planning to tell your crush about your feelings?", I asked and she smiled at me.

"I don't know if I should tell him or not", she replied.

"Oh. So are you also gonna die single like me or planning to get mingled up?", I asked enacting her and she grinned.

"Hell no. I want to have kids and a family of my own", she replied and I could see her eyes shining with happiness.

"Good", I said and then I went quiet.

"Don't worry, I'll fix you with someone for sure", she said and I gave the look to which she rolled her eyes.

"Miss. Rose, I'm very well fine and happy", I said and she passed me my coffee mug.

"Drink this and we're going out", she said.

"Where?", I asked.

"Somewhere", she replied.

"You got to be kidding me. It's eleven at night and you wanna go out. People sleep at night Eva", I suggested.

"Grow up boy. Legends stay awake at night", she said dramatically and I sighed. I can't win with her in any conversation. It's a waste to argue.

I drank my coffee and we both came out of her apartment and walked downstairs. The time we reached near my car, it was eleven thirty.

I opened my car's door but Eva didn't moved a bit from her place. I asked, "Come inside or do you want me to open the gate for you?".

"We're not going in that", she said.

"Then do I need to land my private jet on your building terrace?", I asked sarcastically.

"We're walking", she said and started walking. I sighed and mentally cursed myself for joining Eva for a cup of coffee. She's a mini package trouble.

"At least tell me where are we going?", I asked.

"I've not planned. It's an implant trip. Trust me you'll have fun", she said and then I stayed quiet.

"So, let's play something", she suggested.

"Yeah, do you want me to bring my soccer here?. It would be fun", I replied and she shook her head.