Chapter 1 - New Beggining?

Your P.O.V

"It's another bright sunny day in Magnolia as i stroll down the street. I am (f/n) (l/n), the second most notorious Dark Magic user in all of Fiore and a proud Fairy Tail wizard."

-Insert "glass/mirror breaking" sound effects-

-Flashback-

"Before i knew what was happening, Natsu pulled the glove off my hand and raised it for all to see my
Grimoire Heart guild mark. All at once, the cheers faded, replaced once again by silence."

"The warmth fled my body, making way for the cold, creeping sensation of fear and betrayal. All sounds
faded into nothingness and the world around me ceased to exist. There was only Natsu, holding my hand in the air and grinning like an idiot."

" I yanked my hand out of Natsu's and made a dash for the entrance. Natsu called after me, calling for me
to stop. But once I was out of the doors, I just kept running and didn't look back. Bitter tears flowed like rivers from my eyes, dredging up all the emotions I'd been carrying around with me my whole life."

-End of Flashback-

From a distance, I hear the tremendous cheers all around Magnolia. Even though the cheers are coming from the plaza, they could be heard here. The cheers were all in unity cheering for one thing.

"Fairy Tail!" I heard.

"Fairy Tail!" The second time.

"Fairy Tail!" It kept echoing.

The cheers and woos continued to echo in the whole Magnolia. Fairy Tail won the Grand Magic Games. How do I know? Well, apart from the cheers and woos for Fairy Tail, I was there. As a bystander thats is. As I was watching, I can't help but feel nostalgic when I saw them on the GMG. Everyone became much stronger than I last saw them. Of course, three years is an extensive span of time for them to surpass theirselves.. And its been three years since I left Fairy Tail. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Natsu-" I reminisced, but was cut short when someone entered my room. I turned and looked to see who came in.

"(Y/n), I made some food downstairs. Why don't you come down and join me?" the lady said and smiled at me.

" Sure, give me a second. I'll just fix my things then I'll be right there Oba-chan." I smiled back at her.

Oba-chan is the elder I saved recently from a group of bandits from a dark guild. I'm currently staying in her apartment for the meantime, since I have nowhere to stay. She wanted to repay me of my kindness by letting me stay in one of her apartments. I couldn't refuse because apart from having no place to stay, using up the money I earned is sometimes not enough for my  personal needs. I mean it's free, so beggars can't be choosers. You feel me?

After arranging my things, I locked my room and proceeded downstairs in Oba-chan's apartment. As I was going down, I couldn't help but smell the aroma coming from her apartment. I felt like I was already full just from smelling her food.
I entered her room to see tons of foods aligned. I don't know about you, but this could even rival a King's Banquet.

"Oh you're here, (Y/n)." She said as she continued to prepare the table. "Sit down, give me a second while i finish decorating this cake." as she continued to decorate the icing on top of the cake. The cake looked amazing. Like, I'm lost for words. It's amazing, period.