Chapter 5 - Hargeon

Your P.O.V

"We've arrived!" Happy shouted with joy.

So this is Hargeon? The place looks neat. The ambience here is great too. But one thing's for sure, I can't shake off this feeling that I've been here. It's my first time here, but the place seems so familiar. I didn't notice that I was staring into space until Natsu patted my back.

"(Y/A)? You okay?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied lifelessly.

"You sure?" He's persistent..

"Maybe he got sick from the ride like you, Natsu." Happy said jokingly. They laughed.

I laughed. "I'm perfectly fine!" and gave them all a smile.

"Now that that's out of the way, let's roam around the city before we head to the client. I kinda wanna buy some new clothes. The client said to meet him by 3." Lucy said as she looked around for shops that sells clothes.

"Hmm. Okay, we'll go sight seeing for now. Might as well familiarize ourselves with this place." Erza said as she looked around too, but her intentions were different. She was looking for cake shops. Hahaha.

"Carla and I will go with Lucy. We want to look for some clothes too." Wendy said as she stood right beside Lucy.

"I'll-" I was about to say that I wanted to tour Hargeon by myself. Not until Natsu cut me off. "(Y/A) will come with me!" as he held my arm and pulled me closer to him. *badump*. What the-?! What was that?! I'm not oblivious enough to not know that I feel my cheeks burning. I turned my attention away from them. Any moment now I feel like I will burst from how red my cheeks are. What's this feeling? All of a sudden, the air suddenly brushed against my ear.

Hmm? I stood up straight and looked around. I could've sworn-

"Something wrong, (Y/A)?" Lucy asked. Erza looked at me. No, it looked more like she was observing me.

"You felt that too, huh?" Erza said.

"What did you feel?" Carla said with curiosity.

I'm surprised. She felt the presence. Though it was only for a second, I couldn't track down where the presence came from. I don't have a wild guess on who could it be, but I'll pretend that I didn't feel that. Then again, for Erza to sense that. I must be careful around her. It'd be a hassle if I had to fight her.

I didn't respond to Erza-san's question and tried to change the topic. "Anyways, where will we rendezvous?" in my attempt to change the subject.

"We'll all meet at the center of Hargeon before 2. By then, we will proceed to the client." Erza explained.

"Let's go, (Y/A)!" Said Natsu with a cheerful tone. I followed him turning our backs from everyone. I felt Erza carefully observing me as we went on our way. 'Does she know already?'. I need to be careful.

"Oi, (Y/A)? Are you sure you're really okay?" Natsu asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I feel a lil bit tired from the train. Haha" I tried to laugh it off.

"If you say so." as he raised an eyebrow then we continued to tour around Hargeon.

Natsu, Happy, Gray and I went around town to eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. An endless foodtrip. After the second place we went into, I couldn't even take another bite.