Chapter 14 - Confusion

Your P.O.V

Pitiful, aren't I? I don't want to drive myself further away from Fairy Tail, but it seems everything is going the opposite of how I want it.

I say all this, yet I still betray them. "Will I ever see him smiling at me?" I laughed as I asked myself that. But now, I'm crying again.

"Probably not." I laughed while still crying.

Apparently, destiny is doing everything to further distance ourselves from each others.

Is it destiny or me that's doing that?

I never admitted this, but I wish I could personally with him.

I love you, Natsu. I really do.

But I guess this is where it all stops.

Third Person P.O.V

In the clinic, Natsu, Gray and Erza are looking after Lucy. While Wendy including the exceeds are tending to Laxus' wounds. It's almost midnight, so most of them are asleep except for Natsu and Carla who's helping Wendy.

As she bandaged Laxus, she stood up and yawned. Natsu cleaned up everything and patted Wendy in the back.

"Thank you for your help, Wendy. You should rest." Natsu said as he went back beside Lucy and sat. Wendy frowned as she noticed that Natsu seemed a little down. She thought that it's probably too much to Natsu.

"He probably has his reasons, Natsu-san." Wendy told Natsu, which made Natsu clenched his fists.

"I don't wanna talk about this right now, Wendy." He said trying not shout at Wendy.

"But-" as Natsu stood up suddenly and grit his teeth.

"Wendy, please. I too don't want to believe all thats happened, but look at what he has done!" as he pointed to Lucy and Laxus. "What logical reason is enough to let him hurt Lucy and Laxus?!" Wendy couldn't respond for she was surprised a bit at Natsu, who was raising his voice.

"I'm sorry, Natsu-san. I just really can't believe that (Y/N)-san would do this." Natsu gave out a sigh and scratched his forehead.

"My bad too...for raising my voice there." Natsu said as he sat back down.

"Well, I can't really blame you, Natsu-san." as Wendy opened the door. "Goodnight, Natsu-san, Happy-san." Both Lily and Carla said their goodbyes to Happy and went out. The door closed and Natsu gave out a sigh again.

"Natsu, are you okay? You look down." Happy asked.

"Did I make the right judgement, Happy? I mean think about it. What reason is good enough for him to hurt them?" Natsu said sounding frustrated and tired.

"He probably had no choice. But, here's what I honestly think. Like you, even I don't the answer to that. We barely know anything about (Y/N)-san. But then again, I hope he has a reasonable reason as to why he did all this." Happy said. Natsu looked contented with Happy's answer and let out a sigh for the last time.

"I hope you're right. We did share good memories with him." He added as he tucked Happy beside Lucy. "Let's rest, maybe they will be better tomorrow. Goodnight, Happy." As Natsu gave Happy a smile. Happy too, responded with a smile.