Chapter 16 - Reunion

Enjoy the chapter with this ost, Nine which comes from Tokyo Ghoul. 

(c) To the owner of the video.

Third Person P.O.V

''Okay, let's head out.'' Erza said.

**

The group has split their team into two groups, the Aerial and the Ground. The one patrolling through aerial view were Juvia, Erza and Wendy. ( a/n: When I say aerial, it means they are standing somewhere atop a building or what. Not really aerial, I forgot the term for that ) 

While the ones patrolling the ground are Natsu and Gray. 

''Signal us, once you've noticed something out of ordinary. If you find the said person that the council wants us to find, I want you Natsu to signal us through the air.'' Erza explained.

''Signal through the air?'' Natsu stand looking dumbfounded.

''Just shoot a fire enough to be noticed by us. It would mean that you saw something or need us.'' Erza said. Natsu nodded in response.

''We'll inform you too once we find something.'' as everyone gave a nod as their response to Erza.

''Good, now our patrol will only last till sundown. I want everyone to meet back in Plaza and report.'' 

Everyone went their separate ways and patrolled the city.

*Natsu's Group*

While they were patrolling around town Gray wanted to talk with Natsu.

''Oy. Natsu.'' as Natsu turned to face Gray, who looked serious.

''What now, stripper?'' he said trying to lighten up Gray's serious face.

''I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation on the clinic.'' Gray said and Natsu looked surprised for a moment, but soon had a frown on his face.

''So what do you think's happening?'' He said which looks like he's  implying about (Y/N)'s recent moves.

''I don't know.'' Natsu plainly said. Gray raised an eyebrow on Natsu.

''If you say so.'' as Gray didn't bother to pester about the topic, since Natsu looked like he was confused as much as he was.

They continued to patrol the area silently, with no one even talking.

*Erza's Group*

The girls could be seen walking through the roofs as they continue to look out. Wendy spoke while they were patrolling the area.

''Erza-san.'' She called out and Erza hmm-ed in reply.

''I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your conversation awhile ago in the clinic. I just think that we should not conclude what we're thinking based on the actions of (Y/n)-san.'' she said with seriousness plastered in her face.

Erza giggled for a moment. ''No one concluded anything, Wendy. We were just thinking of the possibilities as to why he's doing all this. To an extent, where we think, that he faked Lucy's condition.'' Erza explained.

''I-i see. M-my bad, I guess I-I was the quick one to conclude.'' as she tries laugh off her embarrassment.

''Don't worry. Somehow, we did conclude at some point that (Y/N) was at the wrong.'' Erza said monotonously, but you could feel that what she said was serious.

''What do you think of the situation, Erza-san?'' Wendy asked.

''I pity Natsu.'' as Wendy looked confused.