Chapter 13 - Too Late

Lucy's P.O.V

I am scared.

I don't wanna die.

"Natsu..Sav-save me. Pl-please." I said crying hoping someone would come and save me.

The accumulation of magic in (Y/N)'s palm continued to gather. I was scared, but confused at the same time.

(Y/N) is crying as he continues to charge his dark magic. We both kept crying.

"(Y/N)-" as the magic was ready to blast at me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/N), before releasing his magic, aimed it at the entrance. I was sweating as I thought that it was the end for me. (Y/N)
fell down on his knees and cried louder than awhile ago. He crawled with his legs away from me. He screamed like he was in pain. I didn't know what to do.

Rather, I couldn't do anything. I was still tied up. Even if I was free from the rope, I wouldn't have enough strength to run away from here. There was one thing I did though.

I stared at (Y/N), who was crying.

A few minutes passed with nothing to be heard in the room, but his screams and cries. He suddenly stopped and stood up. He pulled out small knife out of his pocket and looked at me. He dashed towards me. For the second time, I thought I was a goner already. But, instead he cut the rope. He dropped the knife and whispered to me.

"Sorry, Lucy." was what he uttered again as he elbowed me hard on my stomach which caused me to cough blood. He punched me a couple of times which made me cough more blood and bruises started appearing.

He picked up the knife and wounded himself. (Y/N) touched his blood and spread it on the knife. He held my head almost like he was patting me. He looked at me crying and spoke.

"Take care of Natsu for me, will ya? The next time we will see each other is probably on the battle field. That's if you will remember everything." He giggled. "You're free now, Lucy. For the last time-" as I felt dark magic suddenly rushing through me. It was (Y/N)'s doing. I felt sleepy all of a sudden.

"Sorry." He smiled. The next thing that happened was Raijinshuu entering through the broken entrance.

"Lucy!" They shouted as I lost my consciousness. The last thing I saw was-