Chapter 18 - Lost

(Y/N)'s P.O.V ( It's been awhile :P)

I heard a loud thud of a closing door. I looked around to see that I was in a room.

''Argh.'' I groaned and tried to stand up to see what was going on. My head went all fuzzy when I tried to sit up straight.

That's when I realized that I've been also heavily wounded. ''Ah!'' as I tried to moved arms. Where did I get these wounds? I don't ever remember fighting.

''Where am I?'' For I don't quite recognize the room I am in. 

There were footsteps that I could hear from outside the door. If my judgement is correct, there are multiple of them. But, only one was headed towards this room.

The door opened to reveal Master Hades standing at the door with dreadful smile on his face. I flinched for some reason.

''M-master Hades!'' I said stuttering.

''Took you long enough to wake up.'' as his smile became more dreadful.

''M-maste-'' I didn't get to finish as Master Hades strangled me. His face became blank, but I could feel his aura becoming more frightful.

''Tell me, (Y/N)? Why didn't you finish the little fairy girl off?'' as I was shocked that Master knew.

''I did fini-'' he tightened his grip on my neck. ''Maste-I can't--'' he tightened it more than it already is. I couldn't take the feeling anymore.

I feel like any moment now I would pass out for I couldn't breathe properly..

''Forgive me, Lucy!'' as I aimed my palm at Lucy. 

Please someone..SOMEONE! Stop me! Please!

''Natsu..Sav-save me. Pl-please.'' Lucy mumbled.

I loudly and clearly heard what she said and suddenly an image of Natsu flashed before me.

Natsu?

An unknown sensation that I felt made me miss my aim, and instead got the entrance. I fell down on my knees and started weeping harder.

I knelt there and kept weeping. This time my cries were mixed with screams of frustration. Did you ever feel like your ideals of what is right was wrong all the time? The feeling that what you thought you were doing was for the sake of someone, but was only me being selfish and inconsiderate.. 

At that moment I felt like I'm the only who suffers this much.. I don't know what to do anymore..

I looked up to see Lucy, who was still confused and afraid of the things happening. I got the small knife I had in my pocket and dashed towards her and stood to look at her.

She was trembling in fear. My consciousness couldn't bear it anymore, and I cut the ropes. I set Lucy free. 

I leaned in to whisper something in her ears. ''Sorry, Lucy.'' I whispered as I jabbed Lucy in her stomach which made her cough blood and a bruise started appearing in her abdomen. 

I punched her a couple of more times and bruises all over her body started appearing. Reason why I did it? So, Natsu...No, Fairy Tail would come after me and end me. 

I've made up my mind. 

''Take care of Natsu for me, will ya? The next time we will see each other is probably on the battle field. That's if you will remember everything.'' I don't know why I said that, but it just came out. Those were the last words I spoke.