Apology and Announcement

Good day, everyone. I would just like to extend my  sincerest apology for not updating the story. I don't want to sound like I'm making many excuses, but I've been OVERLY busy the couple of months(?) and weeks. Ups and downs have been affecting my ''writing'' instincts. Allow me to recap what has been happening in my life ever since I last updated.

Last August, our school entered an Interschool Competition. Sadly, we didn't get to qualify as we've lost 2 games out of 3 for the qualifiers. I do believe that we(My teammate and I) has had our fair share of disappointment and frustration. But, I would like to thank our Coach for cheering us up and gearing us for the district meet which was held September 1, Friday. Yes, that was just last week.

Here's the good news. We've won the District Meet and became the Champion! Ateneo de_University High School Boys Volleyball team won! Sadly, our Volleyball girls lost as they were ''back bit'' by people around them. I won't go into details, but I would like to quote what my coach said (not in verbatim, and of course translated); ''Don't ever let words drag you down. Stand up and prove them wrong. The only reason they're ''back biting'' is because they think you're a threat to them. Otherwise they wouldn't have the need to back bite.''

To the coach of, school who I won't mention (obviously), please watch your mouth. You're lucky we were taught with values unlike your rude as fuck ass. 3 time consecutive champion in the District Meet, yet you have the audacity to downgrade, degrade the morale of our teammates for the sake of your team winning? You thought we would lose? After what happened to our girls, you thought we would be next? No.  If you only saw how frustrated and how they cried themselves out thinking it's their fault that they lost. I don't have anything against the players of the school, but the coach? You can go fuck yourself. 

Consider us stealing the championship from you guys as a lesson that you've messed with the wrong team. Next up is Division. Let's go AD_U Highschool Boys Volleyball Team! Fight fight! Blue and White! Go,go Ateneo! Cis Bombar!

ok.

I'm chilling rn.

I can't.

*breathe in and out*

Well, if you're still reading to this point, thank you for reading. 

Back to the whole book. Question:

1. Will I still continue this book?

Why of course, I still would. The next chapter will be updated within the next hour of this announcement.

I would like to apologize again for leaving the book unattended for a long time.

Yours Truly,

Junho