Chapter 11 - What's done is done

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/A) sat in silence, not answering Laxus' question. The guild was noisy, but you can feel the tensed and quiet atmosphere in the table. No one spoke for a moment, and all eyes were on him.

"Well? We're all ears here." Laxus' voice sounded like as if he was mocking him or it seems as he thinks he's right. (Y/A) hesitated before answering.

"I don't know. But, I really only heard Lumen Histoire from someone. I'm sorry." He said as he avoided their gazes. Natsu, who was quietly observing and listening to the conversation, spoke.

"Do you know where Master is, (Y/A)?" The flame-haired young man asked as he looked more intense at (Y/A).

"I swear I don't know where he is!" (Y/A) frantically said as he tried to explained himself.

"Ok." Natsu replied, which made everyone confused.

"Huh?" (Y/A) said as he looked more confused than the others.

"You said that you don't know, so let's leave it at that. You are a part of Fairy Tail now. I trust you. If you can't tell us right now, then eventually you'll say it once you're ready." As Natsu patted him in the back.

Everyone looked back again at (Y/A), but this time they were smiling.

Your P.O.V

I saw all of them looking at me, but this time they were smiling. For some unknown reason, the emotions I have built there way up to my eyes, and started pouring. Not that heavy, though.

"Ah!? Did I say something w-wrong?" as Natsu panicked. They all looked confused too, which made me laugh.

"N-n-nothing, It-it just ma-makes m-me h-happ-y that you guys trust me." I said stuttering. The next thing that happened somehow made me calm and made me rethink all of my actions.

Natsu hugged me. 'Huh? This warmth..' I said to myself.

"I guess we really do have to trust you. You ARE a part of Fairy Tail. Can't say I trust you right now, but who knows? Time will eventually tell me if I can trust you." Laxus-san said.

Everyone trusts me? I'm happy. Even though, this is only temporary I'm happy that they treat me as a Member of Fairy Tail. Oh how I wish this won't end.

I looked up to them to see them smiling.

"A family you can go back to." I said to myself and smiled. But, there was something else that was occupying my mind.

"Please forgive me..." My conscience is killing me. I'm betraying them. Betraying the trust they have with me.

If I end all my ties with Hades, here and right now. Would they forgive me for what I have done?

-FLASHBACK-

I closed the distance between me and Master. I crouched enough to level myself with Master and whispered to him.

"If you don't follow me, I will kill your beloved children, Fairy Tail." I smirked.

Master looked terrified, but his anger remained unmoved. He looked more furious than he was.

"Don't you dare do that!" He shouted with anger. I've never seen Master this angry, so I was taken aback for a moment before I spoke again.