Chapter 15 - Friends

Natsu's P.O.V

When Wendy told us about the blood, not coming from Lucy, for some reason I felt like a nail inside my heart fell off? Argh! All I know is that I was happy.

But.. What now? What's our next move?

''What now?'' Everyone looked at Erza thinking the same thing. Master paused for a while before he spoke.

''Even I don't know our next move, Erza. One mystery has been solved, yet another rose up. For now, I gues the most logical thing we can do is find out (Y/N). He has the answers to this confusion.'' Master said as sat down on the bed of Laxus.

Later on, Laxus stood up and tried to walk, but soon fell down as he walked two steps away from the bed. I quickly ran up to him and assisted him in standing up. ''You're still hurt, Laxus! You should not move.'' Laxus didn't say anything and only clicked his tongue having a frustrated expression up his face.

''Laxus. You're not the only ones who's frustrated.'' Master said as Laxus looked directly at Master.

''I couldn't do anything in front of him. Some S-Class Mage I am.'' Laxus said.

''You may think that, but have you ever thought about what Raijinshuu thinks after seeing you get hurt?'' as  he raised an eyebrow at Laxus.

''What do you mean, Gramps?'' Laxus looking confused.

'' The three look up to you, and just like you they would think that they couldn't do anything to help you.'' as Laxus stopped and thought of what Master said.

''They are things that even I can't do anything in such a situation. Everyone has their limitations, Laxus.'' Master calmly explained to Laxus.

I kinda get what Master is saying. His words kinda got into me.

''The only thing you can do now is do what you can. If such a situation arises again, don't forget that your friends are there beside you to help you. Learn to rely more on your team, Laxus.'' Master said, and it seems Laxus gets what Master said.

Laxus nodded in reply to what Master's sermon. Laxus sat up-right on the bed and cleared his throat.

''There is one thing that's bothering me right now, everyone.'' Laxus looking serious.

''Hm?'' I said.

''I don't know if it has to do with anything, but what's bothering me is (Y/N)'s eyes.'' he said.

''What about them?'' Erza said.

''Nothing.'' which made us all confused. What does he mean nothing?

''What do you mean?'' Erza asked.

''Nothing.'' he uttered again. We all had the ''huh'' expression.

''Exactly what I mean, nothing. His eyes looked like nothing. It looked like he was not himself, is probably the best description I can give.'' he said. I don't know why, but I pictured a lifeless (Y/N) looking at me.

''It looked like he lost his reason to live.''He said.

The last thing that Laxus said made my heart sting. I felt like the emotions I have deep down my heart is starting to build their way up. But, I tried my best to keep them at bay. I looked up to see Master looking at me. He probably notices.

''We should put this discussion on hold. Lucy is the key to knowing something about (Y/N), since she was with him for quite some time.''  Master said as he stood up and patted Laxus. ''And you should rest and regain your strength.''

Afterwards, Master looked at both Erza and I.

''How's the mission going, Erza and Natsu?'' Master's question made us looked at each other confused.