Banned (2)

3rd person P.O.V.

"ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

"ICE MAKE, SHIELD!"

"I'm Jason, the reporter for Sorcerer Weekly and you are joining me at the Fairy Tail guild where an elemental battle is taking place between Fairy Tail's own Gray Fullbuster and Y/N L/N!!" Jason was yelling into a microphone as he commentated on the battles as well as saying 'COOOOL' at what seemed like random times.

"ICE MAKE, ARROWS!"

Ice arrows filled the battle field and started launching themselves at Y/N. She frantically dodged every arrow thrown her way, and looked pretty cool while doing it as well...

Well if 'cool' meant screaming the entire time.

"ICE DRAGON'S WING ATTACK!"

Ice built up all around Y/N's arms. She swung her left arm towards Gray, the ice on her arms extending and wrapping around his waist, trapping him where he was.

"ICE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!" She yelled, about to punch Gray but he managed to break away.

"DAMN IT!!" She yelled, kicking the ground... sending an ice pillar towards a random stranger.

"Ouch," she cringed. "Sorry about that!" She yelled out.

"ICE MAKE, DOME," with those few words, a thick ice dome formed around Y/N, trapping her in. Silence falling across the crowd that had formed around their battle.

"IT SEEMS GRAY FULLBUSTER TOOK Y/N'S IDEA OF TRAPPING THE OTHER PERSON! COOOOLLL!" Jason yelled into his microphone.

"WHAT THE HELL GRAY?!?" Y/N was bashing on the walls around her. "I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!"

"... It seems Gray Fullbuster has won the batt- What is that!" Jason's sentence was cut short as Y/N's hands started glowing a light blue.

"It seems Y/N has a trick up her sleeve! COOOOLLL!" She placed her hands on the cage surrounding her, clearly exerting a lot of force. Almost instantly, the ice surrounding her started cracking.

"What the?!" Gray exclaimed as the barrier cracked more, until it broke into thousands of tiny shards of ice.

"Think I'd let you win that easily?" Y/N stood there, her hands were still outstretched but there were tiny particles of ice floating all around the battlefield now...

It was beautiful.

"AWE YEAH!!! THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!" Y/N had almost completely forgot she was battling and that there was a crowd watching that was too busy raving about how cool that last move was.

"Y/N!" Juvia called out.

"Huh?" She turned towards Juvia.

"YOU'RE STILL FIGHTING!" Juvia yelled back as the crowd sweat dropped.

"Oh... Yeah! Get ready for this Gray!" Y/N called out as she clasped her hands together and closed her eyes in a state of pure concentration.

"What is that idiot doing? She's seriously sleeping in the middle of a fight?" Natsu complained from the sidelines. Soon the particles all around her started flying to a center point and joining together in front of her.

"Ice Dragon's Secret Art," she whispered as she opened her eyes to reveal that they were glowing the same blue color her hands were glowing before.

"FROST MOON!" There was an explosion sending a thick layer of fog in every direction.

"COOOOOOLL!!" When the fog dissipated, a large wolf made completely of ice was in her place and it was attacking.... Natsu?

"Heheheh, that's what you get," Y/N laughed. The wolf she created was mimicking her every move.