Congratulations Lucy! (20)

Music blared as I stumbled my way around the guild, pinging myself of objects as I stumble my way around. The strong of alcohol filled my nose, It bugged me when the night started, but I've stopped noticing it now. Why were we drinking? Lucy just published her first book, so it's a massive celebration right now, it's a huge accomplishment for her.

The room was swaying from side to side, I wanted it to stop so I unconsciously swung with it. I plonked myself down at the bar, presenting my wrist to the sober Mira, she sighed looking at me with a disapproving look and added another tally before sliding a shot glass to me.

I sighed bracing myself and brought the glass to my lips. I breathed in the ridiculously strong scent. I counted down in my head.

1

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

3 and a half

.

.

... Wait what comes after 3... its 5 right?? Yeah, 5.

I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, allowing the burning liquid to run down my throat. I yelled and slammed the glass down on the table. The room spun worse than before, and everything went blurry.

The once clear black tallies that laid on my arm had since become an  indistinguishable black lump on my arm. They were still there, of course, they were just blurred to me. I stepped over my fallen comrades that had already drunk themselves into a mini coma.

I looked to my left, Gray and Juvia were crying at a table, whining about how no one understands them except the other person... I guess drunk Gray actually likes Juvia's clinginess. Lucy went missing ages ago, I'm pretty sure she's at home, writing another book knowing her.

I stumbled around looking for someone to fight, I didn't care who it was, drunk me HAS TO FIGHT!!

"Dragneel!! Fight me!!" I slurred as I pointed a shaky finger in his direction.

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE FIRE LORD OF CHAOS!!" He yelled as fire appeared around him.

"MORE LIKE YOU CHALLENGE ME!! DARE!!" I yelled, too drunk to think about anything I was saying.

"She's really drunk isn't she... she can't even string together a sentence!" Someone laughed.

"WHOEVER LOSES!! A TAKE SHOT!!" I yelled at him again.

"Did she mean whoever loses takes a shot?" The same person piped up again.

"AGREED!! LET'S DO THIS!!" He roared before taking a battle stance. We charged at each other, but because we're both so wasted we don't really have a sense of depth... so we just headbutted each other.  We both simultaneously hit the ground, both loosing in the process.

"We both have to drank now!!" I slurred as I walked towards the bar, Natsu following closely behind me.

"Miiirrraa~," I sang out as I jumped onto the bar, "I want a drink pllleaaasseee~"

"Y/N I'm going to have to cut you off, you're too drunk," She sighed.

"YOU DARE REFUSE THE FAIRE LORD CHAOS AND HIS LADY A DRINK!!" Natsu roared in disgust.