Returning To The Guild(6)

I walked out into the sun for the first time in awhile and I felt it's light warm me inside and out. Usually, I would complain that the sun was 'attacking me with harsh rays of heat', but lately I've been preferring places being sunny and warm to my usual cold and dark preference.

I walked towards the guild with my hands stuffed in my pockets. I heard laughter above and I looked up to see Happy fly around in circles and do loops in the air. I heard the sound of children's laughter as I walked past the beach and I smelt the familiar smell of salt water.

Honestly, everything just seems so beautiful, how did I never notice?

"Here goes nothing," I sighed as I saw the guild slowly move closer and closer. Eventually, I made it to the guild and stood there listening to the usual chatter and laughter of the guild mates. I pushed the doors open and a loud creak echoed around, causing silence to fall across the hall.

I slowly stepped into the hall and I scanned the room to see a familiar tuft of pink hair.

'Hey,' I mouthed to him as I waved slightly and flashed him a smile which he returned.

"WHOA! Y/N, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Juvia yelled as she pounced on me.

"Hello to you as well, and what do you mean?" I laughed as I shifted under her weight.

"You and Natsu just SMILED at each other!" She whispered to me.

"Juvia off! I need to talk to her!" A strong voice commanded and Juvia shivered and crawled off me.

"Erza how-" I was cut off as she pulled me to her chest.

"I was so worried," she said as she hugged me, slamming my face into her metal breastplate. I wheezed put a quiet 'Ow' as the breath was knocked out of my lungs. "Now! Explain yourself, young lady!" She suddenly changed her tone and pushed me away.

"Okay, so yes, it was wrong of me to leave, and yes, you told me to stay, and yes... I don't know where I'm going with this," I paused to think of what to say to her. "I know I shouldn't have left, but I saved an entire village and if I hadn't gone, so many people may not have made it. Also... I arrived back about a week ago," I lowered my voice as I got to the latter parts of my speech to the point that it was barely a whisper.

"YOU WHAT?!" She yelled and I automatically flinched at the volume of her voice.

"Um... Well, I was checking in on a girl who I reunited with her family," I whispered as I tried to excuse my actions

"YOU WHAT?!" Erza yelled once again.

"I found a little girl's mother on the side of the street, gave her my reward and checked in on them throughout the week to make sure they were safe and happy," I slowly explained, trying to make sure I didn't surprise Erza again.

"While this is sweet and all, you still need to be punished for leaving!" Erza laughed and pointed at me.

"I don't think that's necessary..." I said as I backed away.

"Now... what to do with you?" She said as she scratched her head. I looked around the guild, I'm not sure why, maybe for an escape route, maybe so I wouldn't have to look at the red head towering over me. We may never know, but as I looked around I noticed a certain pinkette sitting on a nearby table, enjoying every second of the show.

"Oh, shut it Dragneel," I rolled my eyes, compleatly sick of his antics. I know he didn't nessessarly say anything, but him being there said it all.

"I didn't even say anything Y/N, are you deaf?"

"IF I WAS DEAF I WOULDN'T HAVE HEARD ANYTHING!!! IT WOULD CAUSE THE EXACT OPPOSITE EFFECT OF WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PROVE!!" I flailed my arms around in frustration, he's a moron and I hate him.

"Anyone got some popcorn?" Happy laughed as he watched us go at it.

"SHUT IT HAPPY!!" I snarled at the exceed, flashing my fangs as I did so.

"THAT'S MY PARTNER YOU'RE TALKING TOO!! NO ONE CAN SAY THAT TO HIM BUT ME!!"

"I've got it!" Erza exclaimed as she snapped her fingers.

"NooooOOoOOooooo," I grumbled as I tried to accept my new fate... goodbye cruel world.

"You'll be under Natsu's control for a full day!" She proclaimed and pointed a finger at me, acting all high and mighty.

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I wailed, "ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!"

"Rules are rules Y/N," He tone was sadistic and malicious, I've literally never feared anyone as much as I fear him right now.

"Since when were you such a rule follower?" I taunted, trying to get out of this ungodly situation.

"Since I realised how much power I have over you," He said as he grabbed my chin, bringing my eyes up to meet his, "And for the next 24 hours... there is nothing you can do about it,"

As always, please remember to vote, comment, and share

~Thanks~