Homanz go dis way (31)

Okay some quickly before the chapter starts, some changes to the plot have been made.

1) the Smut scene never happened, I felt it was too early in their relationship and they wouldn't be ready for that, so it'll happen a bit later on (I promise it'll happen... maybe around the time of a proposal)

2) They haven't said "I love you" yet as that's a pretty massive milestone in the relationship, so I'll have like an entire chapter dedicated to it.

3) Y/N is on a solo mission, Natsu isn't with her right now.

Anyway onto the chapter!!

I was faced with a sign, two arrows pointing in opposite directions, one saying 'Homanz go dis way'.  and the other sign saying 'Trolz go dis way.' The words were scrawled messily, the writing barely legible, it was written in a deep red clay that is commonly found In the area.

I audibly sighed at the stupidity of the trolls, it was a very clear trick, thank Mavis the townspeople were smart enough to realise that and called Fairytail to sort the issue out. I rolled my eyes as I took the bait, walking down the human path. It was clear it was a trap. so at least I was prepared.

I trudged along the dirt path, trying to work out what I was going to do when I was finally ambushed, would I tie them up to be arrested? Would I just force them to leave and hope they never returned? My pace slowly picked up into a small skip. mainly because I was growing bored but I also wanted to appear as helpless as possible. My guild mark was covered so it wasn't easy to tell that I held magic, I twirled my hair as I stared off into the distance, pretending that I was caught up in my thoughts.

I heard rustling in the bushes behind me, a small smirk speak across my face as the rustling got louder and louder. I coughed loudly, alerting anything nearby to my presence, and also trying to play off the smile that had found its way on my face. I heard some rather loud whispers behind me. "We've finally caught one!! I knew that trap would work." I rolled my eyes, how stupid could these things get.

"Now, we've just got to kidnap her and bring her back to the camp!" Another troll whispered from behind the bushes, his green head popping up slightly. I subtly rolled my shoulders, preparing to put up a fake fight, I needed these things to take me to their base if I was going to find it. I heard them slowly stand up in the bushes, I was so tempted to spin around and shoot some spells at them, but I swallowed those thoughts and continued walking down the path.

I felt two pairs of small, yet strong arms wrap around my waist and legs, pulling me to the ground. "Nooo... put me down... how could you?" I yelled, well more like quietly muttered, completely monotone.

"Sorry missy, you're coming with us!" The troll cackled, not noticing the clear boredom in my voice. "Well, I'm not sorry."

"You won't get away with this..." I pretended to yell as I weekly flailed in their arms, I really wasn't putting up much of a fight, yet it was clear they were struggling with carrying me. "I didn't see this coming... I was so unaware of your presence..." My voice was dripping with sarcasm, my tone being the polar opposite of the words I was saying.

"Hahahaha! Well, we are the best troll warriors our camp has to offer!! No one could be aware of us!!" They both said, speaking sync as they continued to haul my body back to their camp. I was taking careful notice of the notable objects - like big rocks and trees - as they carried me to where their camp was hidden, I needed to know how to escape later after all.

"Best warriors my butt..." I mumbled under my breath, I kind of wished that they were just cocky and that they weren't the best warriors, if they weren't I'd actually have someone to fight.

"What did ya' say lady?" One of the trolls grunted as his grip on my wrist tightened.

"That I can't believe you outsmarted me! You're just so sneaky!" I gasped, stroking their ego as I pretended to be impressed by their 'epic skills'.

"Whatever lady, we're here anyway." The trolls sighed as the dropped me on the ground in the centre of their village. I was so caught up in pretending to be impressed that I didn't notice us making our way through the village.

A hoard of trolls quickly surrounded me, hooting and hollering about how they finally caught something, that I was a pretty lady and a good find. I shivered in disgust as I fought back the urge to spit on them.

"What a nice find! Boys, you've done a good job." A bigger troll emerged from within a cray hut, his skin was a darker green than the others, his teeth bigger and causing his mouth to be opened. I shivered once again at the grotesque appearance of what seemed to be the Alpha troll. "We'll eat well tonight everyone!!" He yelled and was quickly met with cheers of the surrounding troll, them all looking down at me and licking their lips.

I subtly starting fiddling with the ropes, slowly undoing the poorly tied knot, slow enough to not arouse suspicion of the trolls who surrounded me. I felt the rope go slack as it slowly slipped off of my wrist, I cracked my knuckles behind my back and rolled my shoulders, preparing to suddenly jump up and start fighting. I casually rose to my feet, looking around as I yawned quietly.

"S-She... SHE ESCAPED!!" I shocked female troll screamed from inside her hut as she pointed a shaky green finger in my direction.

"No Duh," I mocked as I rolled my eyes, I smiled a wicked smile as I swung my arm over my head, bending down as I hit the ground with my fist. The ground cracked as massive shards of ice broke through the ground, hitting groups on incoming trolls with pinpoint accuracy and sending them flying off into the sky.

I held my hands out in front of me, my arms slightly bent as I concentrated, a translucent ice wall quickly started forming in front of me. I straightened up arms and pushed them out, sending the wall in front of me flying forward, clearing out all of the trolls in front of it.

I looked around to see trolls charging at me from every side, yelling as they held up various poorly made weapons. They had clearly stolen their swords years ago and were overused, some were rusted, bent or both. Their spears were practically falling apart and were held together by a couple well-placed ropes that were weaved out of vines. "WHO ELSE WANTS SOME!?!"